Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

shifting point/dead spot problem solved!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2002, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shifting point/dead spot problem solved!

hhp3,A.F.U!i called the hypertech people this morning and explained the problem i was having.they recomended that i remove the proformance tuning and install the stock program.during the down loading the hhp3 locked up and me a code 6 at 42%.after this happened,i called the 1-800-532-3351 which was displaid on the hhp3.the tech told me that i would have to get my car to a dealership to install the factory settings.i explained that my car would not start.i tried to reset my computer and it still did not work.i had to pay for my tow 50.00 and 112.00 for them to reinstall my factory settings.after this was compleated. i did a quick test on the local highway and the car screamed to mph110.the problem was sholved. i had a DEFECTIVE HHP3.i called the people at hypertech and told them the cost of there bad equipment.they told me to pay for shipping and they would repair it and ship it back.i told the tech i was a little leary of useing that again.i told him i don't have the money to screw up my car again if the hhp3 did not work again.i was told "well after you get it back you could always sell it".ye for 200.00 if i was lucky and had low morels to sell sombody a hhp3 that might work.i told him that the i spent 340.00 and 162.00 cost from today.thats over 500.00 and i am back to stock settings.hypertech agreed to replace my programer with a new one.i have to eat the rest of it.BUYING A HYPERTECH BUYER BEWARE!!!!!