Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drag rims.........?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 06:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Drag rims.........?????

ok I've seen that there are tons of drag rims out there i.e. convo pros, Draglights, bogarts.

question is, which ones are the best bang for the buck and what size/backspacing to get.

Right now I have MT ET DRags 26/8.5/ 15 on some eagle truck rims. I'd like to get an actual drag rim with some bigger slicks on it along with some skinnies. What do you guys reccomend for a good setup without breaking the bank?
Old 11-29-2002, 08:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Re: Drag rims.........?????

convos in a 7 1/2 or 8 1/2 rim ,about 160 each and they are light weight.5 inch back space the max
Old 11-30-2002, 12:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Drag rims.........?????

The welds are probably the cheapest pricing. Some fitment issues come about though. Centerlines are not too bad either but the backspacing and wheel sizing aren't very good choices, especially if your considering wide tires.
I myself favor the bogarts not just because I sell them but they really are the best all around setup when taking in consideration weight, fitment and the styling is second to none. They actually look like show rims. Pricing really isn't that much more for what your getting when comparing them to the other rims(less then 950)

Email me if you need more help or more specific pricing for .

www.mycamaroz28.homestead.com
Steve