Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are 9's possible??

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are 9's possible??

Hey guys are 9's possible Twin Stage II T-60 Turbos, forged engine topped with West Coast Racing Stage II heads, and a custom turbo cam w/ custom converter. I haven't decided on cam, nor converter yet, but I will definetely have a 12 bolt w/ 3.73 gears as well. Short block will be brand new custom built for me by LME with my LQ9 block. Do you think I could pull 9's?
Old 03-23-2005, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you sure want an answer bad dont you? shouldnt one forum be enough?

anyways, it all depends on how much boost you're making, how well the cam matches the heads for your specific application, and what kind of stall speed you need, how how your suspension is set up, what tires.....the list goes on.... if you want an answer from the guys who know something about going single digits you have to be a LOT more specific.
Old 03-23-2005, 12:57 AM
Teching In

I'd say yes, maybe a bit higher gear, or a tall tire. Of course w/ traction...much tuning...get videos
Old 03-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Banned

Default thanks

cool thanks guys, yea I know it was kind of like saying If could I put some sord of supercharger on, with some kind of good cam, and some good heads, and run 9's? Anyways I will get more info on my cam and then I will be able to get more info on my stall. What suspension do i need though?