Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 04:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So.... You didn't lose anything...
Old 12-15-2006, 12:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

after reading this thread and the other one that was posted on this thread last night....i went home and turned to speed....pinks by chance was on....along with the race .....damn.....i hope my car is somewhere around that in a year or two...nice rides....congrats on getting your car back
Old 12-15-2006, 07:54 AM
Staging Lane

Considering the fact that the car didn't end up selling on ebay and survived the gauntlet as it were, I think they'd run that race on Pinks all-out for sure.

Do it.....
Old 12-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Launching!

Pinks sucks but im glad we got to see a pair of wrench head brothers doing it right. its just about the only episode i care to watch. Do i think todd keeping his car affects the integrity of the show, yes, but seeing as i dont like the show i guess that doesnt matter. I sure am glad you did get your car back, you built one bad *** ride and i couldnt imagine losing it. haha i think you guys can test the family rivalry by other means then racing for cars! And personally Tim, i would have made him work a little to get his car back, Shoulda made him detail your car....while wearing a dress!!!