Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting into the 9's?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 06:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting into the 9's?

Alright guys... my ultimate goal is to go into the 9's it doesnt matter if its low high or mid. I dont have much done to my car right now, im trying to do this on a budget also..... i know it cant be cheap fast and reliable. so time isnt an issue I will wait as long as I have to in order to do things right the first time. My car is a 1996 firebird formula used to be an M6 now it has a cone th350 in it. It has a 3800 stall in it. the trans is supposed to be good until about 750hp. I have pacesetter LTs into an x pipe and turn down before the axle. And then besides that i have an aluminum DS LS1 lid style intake. And then some weight reduction. I say i want to do it on a budget id like to do it cheap but i want it done right so at the same time i will wait if i have to save up for some parts. my next mod is going to be a moser 12 bolt.... with 393's in it and im probly going with a 26" tall tire... on my draglites.

Basically trying to do a reasonably priced build for a 9 sec car. I dont want to do things 2 times i want it done right the first time.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no advice?