Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racecraft 1pc Dzus Rails

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racecraft 1pc Dzus Rails

Has anyone used their one piece set up yet? I know they just came out and most of the LS1 guys are using the 2 piece adjustable set. The reason I am asking is because I have an LT1 car that does not come with drip rails on the fenders. I was hoping someone on the board might be able to show me some pictures of the 1pc on a car and let me know how they actually install on the fenders.

Racecraft will be calling me in the moring to clarify exactly how the 1pc mounts since most of the guys were out of the shop by the time I called... Any information would be helpful.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

I ordered mine the week they came out and recieve them a couple of hours ago. I doubt there's any people that have them already installed yet. There is another thread in the Drag Racing section with some info on this. Search for hood rails in this section and you will find it.

They look really great and I can't wait to get them on. I'll keep you posted.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I have already seen all of that and it was very helpful! They do look damn good, I have a set of the 2pc rails with all the hardware next to me right now, but like I said they will not work due to my car not having the drip rails. I am more than likely sending them back tomorrow for the 1pc set, I was just curious is anyone had information on how the 1pc set moutns without utilizing the drip rails like the kit here next to me.