Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Step inside to gain knowledge!!!! Detailed A/B comparisons with results!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 06:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Big Congrats Doug now two things change the sig and get some vids ASAP
Thats some awesome results.

VENGEANCE RACING Like always great work and customer service I wish I was closer so I can send my car.

Signature updated, and vids are on the way. Look for some drivability and WOT run vids on Monday. Thanks for doing the camera work Ron.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

This should be a sticky for how comparisons are done. I can't even put into words how happy I am with the work done by Vengeance Racing.

Charlie the tech did one hell of a job on my car. Thanks for everything Charlie. Can't wait to have you do the project we talked about for next year. Shhhh, keep it on the down low.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:40 AM
On The Tree

Congrats on your beast!! Just wondering if it hooks at the track?
Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 AM
TECH Resident

Good #'s w/ the 215's...but again why didn't u use 225's?
Old 06-27-2009, 08:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

215's because we were testing a theory that I (allngn_c5) believed would be true, and after it was all said and done I was right. Maintained (gained) lowend torque, and increased power basically everywhere.

I leave it at that and let Ron add any additional information he feels necessary.

"Pulls like a freight train, drives like stock" author remains anonymous.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Very nice comparison Ron. Allngn C5,thats one healthy street car for sure.Tranlates to 1.34 rearwheel hp per cubic inch.Nice job,enjoy!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:58 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I may need new heads and cam now. Congrats doug nice job ron.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:23 AM
TECH Junkie

congrats Doug!! Nice work VR very nice comparisons also... Must be super fun to drive now! Standing by for the vids!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I talked to Doug earlier and he was on I-75 giving some poor guy in a Viper a headache lol.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

videos damnit!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:18 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats doug. Gaining 50rwhp and driveability at the same time is never a bad thing.

Sorry I couldn't make it down. I never really paid too much attention to the fact my scheduled week of vacation was the same week you'd be here, so I was down in Florida all week.

The only problem now is, I don't even think an IP ban will keep you out of Vengeance threads from now on! (Sorry somebody had to say it )

Enjoy the new found power bro
Old 06-27-2009, 10:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Vols Fan
Yeah I talked to Doug earlier and he was on I-75 giving some poor guy in a Viper a headache lol.

Travis, when I opened the cutouts and downshifted to 3rd he didn't know what hit him !!! When he caught up with me, he had the "I just ate a **** sandwich" look on his face.

Gas Mileage update 26 mpg post Vengeance, only 25 mpg pre Vengeance. Damn Mike, you really tuned your *** off. Those numbers would've been higher had I drove as slow home as I did going to Vengeance. I'd speculate 28 mpg had I kept the cruise set at 70 vs doing a few spirited runs to 100 or so. Car cruises at 85, 90, 100 effortlessly. Thanks again Vengeance !!!
Old 06-27-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

28 mpg potential, and 541 rwhp 505 rwtq with only 402 cubic inches !!!
Old 06-27-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NHRAFORMULA00
Very nice comparison Ron. Allngn C5,thats one healthy street car for sure.Tranlates to 1.34 rearwheel hp per cubic inch.Nice job,enjoy!!!

Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by mike c.
I may need new heads and cam now. Congrats doug nice job ron.

THanks for the positive comments MIKE. Shoot me a pm if you need any specifics or a hook up.

Originally Posted by 52172
congrats Doug!! Nice work VR very nice comparisons also... Must be super fun to drive now! Standing by for the vids!!!
More fun to drive then words can describe.

Originally Posted by Spectre86
videos damnit!
Some basic vids coming Monday, and one WOT run, excuse the slow/early shifting. The car scared the hell out of me. It was my first time driving it.

Originally Posted by Damian
Congrats doug. Gaining 50rwhp and driveability at the same time is never a bad thing.

Sorry I couldn't make it down. I never really paid too much attention to the fact my scheduled week of vacation was the same week you'd be here, so I was down in Florida all week.

The only problem now is, I don't even think an IP ban will keep you out of Vengeance threads from now on! (Sorry somebody had to say it )

Enjoy the new found power bro

Its all good man. Hit me up in PM !!!! Please don't upset the powers that be, I am trying to rebuild my rep on here by doing a "TOP NOTCH" thread that should provide very valuable info to all that read it. BTW, why isn't it a sticky yet ??
Old 06-28-2009, 08:57 AM
11 Second Club

Nice work and great article.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:40 AM
TECH Resident

awesome thread and congrats doug! btw, vengeance one thing that really goes along well with me is being able to observe and and go over any questions for future maintenance to watch for. im not a mechanic by know means but i love learning something i don't know an especially if its about cars.

hopefully when the note is paid off we'll be doing business one day.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:10 AM
TECH Addict

Thats some really impressive results. Thats awsome Doug.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by airforcemanss
awesome thread and congrats doug! btw, vengeance one thing that really goes along well with me is being able to observe and and go over any questions for future maintenance to watch for. im not a mechanic by know means but i love learning something i don't know an especially if its about cars.

hopefully when the note is paid off we'll be doing business one day.
Originally Posted by raptorws6
Thats some really impressive results. Thats awsome Doug.
Thanks fellas.

Been out a few times running her around. Its so tempting to leave the cutout open but local LEO's are giving me dirty looks left and right. LOL. Gotta love getting asked for rides by several hot chicks in my area. One girl actually got out of the car that she was riding in with her friend and jumped in my car. Not saying what happened next. LOL (CENSORED)

PM if interested in the details. Needless to say my visit to Vengeance is already paying dividends.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:03 PM
TECH Regular

Wait a min do we PM you for details about the car or what happened with the girl? lol I'm ready to get mine back now. We had a great weekend and it's been in the shop the whole time. Good luck keeping your foot out of that beast bud!
Old 06-28-2009, 07:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Vols Fan
Wait a min do we PM you for details about the car or what happened with the girl? lol I'm ready to get mine back now. We had a great weekend and it's been in the shop the whole time. Good luck keeping your foot out of that beast bud!
The girls Travis, the local girls. I guess my vette was too plain Jane before, but now when you hit the "look at me" button for the cutouts they seem to either really like the car, or really hate the car. So far the one girl really liked it. She grew up around muscle cars due to her dad and brothers. Nice girl, in fact my phone is ringing right now and its her.

Quick Reply: Step inside to gain knowledge!!!! Detailed A/B comparisons with results!!!