Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

dynamite dynamometer??

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default dynamite dynamometer??

can anyone elaborate on this dyno at all as far as how accurate it is or do they typically register high/low?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From what I understand, it can vary with custom options when the dyno was ordered. Did you get dynoed? Do you have a printout showing any corrections? Given your location, did you go to Broadview? If "yes" to the last question, then personally I think the dyno reads a little low. haha
Old 05-07-2013, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gi8e7oi825
From what I understand, it can vary with custom options when the dyno was ordered. Did you get dynoed? Do you have a printout showing any corrections? Given your location, did you go to Broadview? If "yes" to the last question, then personally I think the dyno reads a little low. haha
haha yep i went to broadview! and i have some pics on a couple on another thread i have showing my results. id post them but im on my phone right now
Old 05-11-2013, 10:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by USMC5811
can anyone elaborate on this dyno at all as far as how accurate it is or do they typically register high/low?
Theres one around here that reads a little higher than a dyno jet in the area. I have given up when it comes to dyno numbers. Ive seen cars dyno on mustang dynos then put down the same numbers on a dyno jet. Just tools for tuning ya know.

Quick Reply: dynamite dynamometer??