Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

New dyno results

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 09:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New dyno results

Hey guys just dynoed today(wish I knew how to post from a floppy disk) anyways the results are 343hp/320 torque with the mods I have being 212/218 .55x/.563 lift 114 lsa,kooks1 3/4 headers,ls6 intake and ls1 edit. I know these #s seem low but the vet(c5) started out low in the first place.
I just can't figure out why from all I've seen on this site fro guys/gals with simular combo but are about 30 to 40 hp/torque higher. I was reading an old post on here regarding cam selection I believe started by cstreus(sp?) that was very informative and thinking (more like an afterthought) that the cam I selected should have leaned more towards a higher duration on the intake than exhaust?? or reversed?? What do you guys think??? Torque was relatively flat and was still making hp beyond 6200 rpm( forgot where I had the rpm limiter set at).Any and all replies welcomed.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rays C5
Hey guys just dynoed today(wish I knew how to post from a floppy disk) anyways the results are 343hp/320 torque with the mods I have being 212/218 .55x/.563 lift 114 lsa,kooks1 3/4 headers,ls6 intake and ls1 edit. I know these #s seem low but the vet(c5) started out low in the first place.
I just can't figure out why from all I've seen on this site fro guys/gals with simular combo but are about 30 to 40 hp/torque higher. I was reading an old post on here regarding cam selection I believe started by cstreus(sp?) that was very informative and thinking (more like an afterthought) that the cam I selected should have leaned more towards a higher duration on the intake than exhaust?? or reversed?? What do you guys think??? Torque was relatively flat and was still making hp beyond 6200 rpm( forgot where I had the rpm limiter set at).Any and all replies welcomed.
BTW... I was recording data while dynoing and had 2 degrees kr being pulled out showing 25 degrees at that moment but I do'nt think that was much of a factor.Oh afr was 12.7.