Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

What Cam and Heads next?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What Cam and Heads next?

I just got back from the dyno.
My car put down 359hp 360rwt. I have nothing but bolt-ons. Are these good numbers? Can anyone suggest a cam and heads that would put me at the limit of streetable? Meaning not stalling at stop lights, but something a little more aggressive then the norm. After Drag Radials a cam is in order. I just don't know what to get. The car is a six-speed
Old 03-29-2005, 12:17 AM
TECH Veteran

not too shabby at all. i see a trez in your future with some 5.3 heads thatll be you limited street package right thur
Old 03-29-2005, 01:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PhillyLS1
My car put down 359hp 360rwt. I have nothing but bolt-ons. Are these good numbers? Can anyone suggest a cam and heads that would put me at the limit of streetable? Meaning not stalling at stop lights, but something a little more aggressive then the norm. After Drag Radials a cam is in order. I just don't know what to get. The car is a six-speed
We have seen 50+ RWHP and 50+ RWTQ with our new 5.3 heads only, they are the best flowing 5.3 heads ever. We can also set you up with a killer cam package as well. Give us a call. 330 784-5210
Old 03-29-2005, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PhillyLS1
Yeah, get a fairly big cam and some 5.3 or afr heads and a new rear and your solid.