Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Nitrous fill ups in MA...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C Murda
^^^wish he did..im always driving through hudson. like slowhawk said there isnt money in filling BUT if you sell N20 kits like dynotune does AND you fill them it could draw more business. hell i know im gonna blow through bottles like nothing. id live there if he filled bottles.
Yeah I think people stock nitrous to make money but not directly.. kinda like gas stations with car washes attached to them make money. usually they make little if any money on gas but they get people used to going to your place and then they also drive business for their car wash as well which they make plenty of money on.

I'm sure for a speed shop or tuner it would be the same thing. If you have nitrous at your place people are constantly coming to you. It gives you a chance to build good relationships with your customers and allow you sell them other things.. cause hell.. in the game of speed people are never static, they always want to go faster.

Yes I'm talking to you Don. I need a reliable local supplier
Old 01-04-2009, 02:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C Murda, i may be able to help you out in getting them filled. I work out towards Charlton and douglas, so if you are in a bind and need it i can possibly get it filled for you while i am working out there.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah nitrous at the shop I used to go to was up near 6.00 a pound. Down here in florida its 3.00 a pound and the owner of the speed shop says people complain about that. LOL!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
There is no $$ in Nitrous -the reason I don't plan on carrying it.By the time you setup a few bottles,buy a pump ect the payoff is well over a year.
I'll PM you.

Quick Reply: Nitrous fill ups in MA...