Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

May need some help

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default May need some help

OK, I have a slight issue, I hurt my back and I can't get all the work I need done finished before racing season...

I am thinking about having my Nephew, who helps crew the car at the track, come help me turn wrenches, but not sure if we can do it alone...

I hurt my back over a month ago and was hoping it would heal soon, but it doesn't seem that way and the Dr. is sending me for another MRI this Friday. I have a lot of crap scheduled before my first race in May, but some of that include the car being @ the chassis shop for a few weeks. So this limits my time. I did reach out to a few local shops to see if I could just pay to get it done but they charge a lot more then I have available for the project...

What still needs to get done:
Car tested & fluids changed (It hasn't even been fired since last race season) - my Nephew is coming up this weekend for this...
Heads/Cam/Intake install (I still need to finish cutting and porting my spare intake first, and ordering some gaskets) - this is what I mainly need help with
Rollcage install - schedule time with PAF, but that's for early-mid April
Tuning - I may have to pay for this since I will not have a lot of test time once it's all put back together...

Now here is the down side to all this, I don't have a garage and most of the work is normally done with the car in the trailer, or in my back yard...

I guess I am just looking right now to see who may be want to help, I can provide food, beer, and maybe a little cash. I can coordinate actual work times when everything is ready to go, but wondering if I could get a hand from some guys on here...