Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Speedo recalibration?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedo recalibration?????

ok guys i will hopefully have my other ten bolt back in this week. it is out of a 6 speed car, so it 3.42 gears a small upgrade from my stock 3.23's. so i need someone hopefully that can re set my speedometer. if anyone has a hypertech or something that can reset it, i would be greatly appreciated... i would like them to be local, but i would be willing to drive a little bit to get this done. thanks in advance.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 96formulabird
ok guys i will hopefully have my other ten bolt back in this week. it is out of a 6 speed car, so it 3.42 gears a small upgrade from my stock 3.23's. so i need someone hopefully that can re set my speedometer. if anyone has a hypertech or something that can reset it, i would be greatly appreciated... i would like them to be local, but i would be willing to drive a little bit to get this done. thanks in advance.
This can not be done with a hypertech bc they are for one vin only. I can do it for you. Feel free to PM me if interested.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:45 AM
Launching!

i will let you know on that.. i didnt know that about the programmer o well. yeh i will let you know once i have the rear in, should be in by wendsday. your not exactly that close, but i would be willing to drive there. i have been to both your dyno days over the past few months and had a good time.... your like a few hours away from me, but i would be willing to drive to get this done. thanks.....
Old 07-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Launching!

ok i got the new rear in i have driven the car probably 200 miles so far.... the speedo doesnt seem to be off... but the rear does have a nice whine to it, so im going to add that posi stuff your supposed to put in to quiet down the gears. hopefully it helps, but if not i will have to deal with it. but speedo does not seem to be off, if it is it is only by a few mph's.