Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Fluid Film Samples for Free!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 12:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fluid Film Samples for Free!

If you have never tried Fluid Film and live in the USA, send me a PM with your contact info for a free 2 1/4 oz sample can. All information will be kept private.

WHAT THE HECK IS FLUID FILM, YOU SAY?

Fluid Film is a solvent-free rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant. It has a unique lanolin base that stops existing corrosion on contact and insulates and protects electrical connections from moisture and corrosion. Leaving an ultra thin, non-conductive coating, Fluid Film will last at least 12 months protecting battery terminals.

It is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or synthetic rubbers and can even be used as a wax to bring luster back to dull paint.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Fluid Film remains super slick, stopping squeaks on contact and lubricating door locks, hinges, seat tracks, etc…

Fluid Film is an excellent vehicle undercoating. Because it remains wet, it migrates to inaccessible areas, protecting for a full season from road salts and moisture.

Fluid Film shines and stops pitting in chrome, keeps bugs from sticking to bumpers, lubricates rubber trim, protects wheels from brake dust, keeps rubber from sticking to rear quarters, and penetrates deeply to free up rusted bolts and stuck parts.

WHAT NOW?

Try a can today and discover what powerful protection is all about.

IF I TRY IT AND LIKE IT, THEN WHAT?

Go to our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under Purchase for your closest retailer.

If you have any questions regarding Fluid Film, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Launching!

this stuff is awesome, not to mention its free!!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by dilatedpeoples28
this stuff is awesome, not to mention its free!!
Only the first can!

I hope you like it enough to purchase some more in the future! Thanks for the plug, btw.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I plan on buying more. It works great as a penetrator and works better than WD40 any day of the week. I wish my free sample was a bigger can lol. Looks like I need to stock up.

I covered my old o2s in this stuff and they came right out. I also used it frequently on rusty bolts and stuff around my garage.