Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Random ?

Old 09-14-2009, 03:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Random ?

Anybody in the Maryland or SOuthern PA area have land that can be hunted on? FInding land to hunt on is next to impossible so I figured I would ask. I just got my hunters safety certification today and have no where to hunt. PM if you have somewhere and wanna talk about it. Thanks and sorry for the randomness on a car forum.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I go hunting way up near pa/ny border.It's like 3hrs from me but your more thean welcome to hunt with my group.you do know non-residents pay like $100 or so to hunt.
anyway let me know-tom
Old 09-15-2009, 09:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Anybody in the Maryland or SOuthern PA area have land that can be hunted on? FInding land to hunt on is next to impossible so I figured I would ask. I just got my hunters safety certification today and have no where to hunt. PM if you have somewhere and wanna talk about it. Thanks and sorry for the randomness on a car forum.
it is so hard to find hunting spots around southern pa, i have been hunting for over 14 years and land now is either leased to other hunters or it is posted. Your best bet is to find some state game land or a park that allows deer hunting.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my buddy hunts around avon, pa i might be able to talk to him and see if he would let you hunt on his land or whatever. im not sure how big his land is. pm me for more details

Search this Thread