Old 02-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Feel free to add me to a list...

PS3-MaSTi07 (Clan=YAGR)
Old 02-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be on later tonight just send a request. If we get enough people we can just do a private match.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Raven02TA
im gonna have to give the explosives perk a try. since i have weapon slot filled with explosives.... lol X2 rpgs, x2 M203 grenades attached to..... something...., claymore, flashbang

i havent been able to play since friday..... my ****** mother in law has been snowed in with us and parked in front of my big screen...... the woman even slept in front of hte damn thing in my chair!!!!!
thats why ya need to build yourself a man room.... i have the basement. bigscreen...surround sound...xbox....and 2 very comfortable reclining chair/sofa. ive been playing COD so much these past 2 days im honestly sick of it.......but ill probably be on again tonite..lol.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:29 PM
CARTEK Racing

slow day at work since there are no pressing deadlines, and with the snow there are no job sites working now to call for questions....

brought in my PS3 and 4 controllers... Had fun killing all my co-workers. One Free for all match I went 39/2 which was just too funny.

I wish there was a way to carry your online player file into split screen multi player. I know te stats would not count, just would be nice to have my custom classes and not have to unlock all the weapons all over again.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
slow day at work since there are no pressing deadlines, and with the snow there are no job sites working now to call for questions....

brought in my PS3 and 4 controllers... Had fun killing all my co-workers. One Free for all match I went 39/2 which was just too funny.

I wish there was a way to carry your online player file into split screen multi player. I know te stats would not count, just would be nice to have my custom classes and not have to unlock all the weapons all over again.
Damn I want a job where I can play MW2 on the clock lol
Old 02-12-2010, 09:15 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by MuscleLs1Power
Damn I want a job where I can play MW2 on the clock lol
Well, technicaly we don't get paid for lunch lol. I am salary but we work 9hours with a 1 hour lunch. So I guess you can say I don't get paid for lunch lol.

We did use the 46 inch HD LCD in the conference room to play lol.

However... the 4pm to 5pm *** kicking session was clearly on the clock. But it was put down as a Computer Rendering Software Presentation/Demo.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rjt2291
MW2 blows.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, out march 2nd ftw
I thought you were crazy until I DL'd the demo last night. That game is going to be sick. I like MW2, but Battlefield may be much better.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:14 PM
11 Second Club

yea i pre-ordered my Battlefield allready...cant wait to get it.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 86Transam350
xbox 360-MDTransAm350. I havn't worked since Thurs. cause all this damn snow, so I've been playing like 10 hours a day, these's nothing else to do!! Playing earlier today almost got nuke a couple times, ill go 22-0 and time will run out or will reach 7500, damn! i use hardline, killstreak= harriers, chopper gunner, nuke. Anyways, message me and lets play!
knew it had to be someone on here that added me last night haha. Ill send you invite sometime. But i DO carepackage glitch and use akimbo FMJ models. Ill get you that nuke though
Old 02-12-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm on ps3, Stevo-09
Old 02-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by whitdog54
knew it had to be someone on here that added me last night haha. Ill send you invite sometime. But i DO carepackage glitch and use akimbo FMJ models. Ill get you that nuke though
car package glitch? how? i know theres one for the emergency airdrop. but for a regular care package?
Old 02-13-2010, 03:38 AM
On The Tree

BC2 is going to be badass. Unlike most of you I play MW2 on the PC.

I hit 70 in 2 days play time, wanted to max out every little thing before I prestige which i'm pretty close to - If anyone else plays on steam shoot me a PM with your steam account and i'll add you.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:14 AM
11 Second Club

i think its incredibly sad that you cheat at a video game to get a few more kills and points....its people like you that ruin the ****** game. why do you feel the need to cheat at a video game?? i mean really. and dont give me a bullshit excuse that ," well its in the game and im just playin the game" cause you know its wrong. you were probably one of the shleps running around doin the Javlin glitch too huh? sad. very sad. play straight up or dont play at all.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1nicez28
car package glitch? how? i know theres one for the emergency airdrop. but for a regular care package?
yes its the airdrop glitch. its bullshit.

like i said in my previous post, its stupid that people feel the need to cheat at a video game. its not fair to people like me who are legit and earned every point/kill/prestige i have. i know i can cheat but im not gonna exploit the game just to get a few more kills/points.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Teching In

360- mxryder808. Usually on every night but I've gone back to playin MW1 more than MW2. Everyone usually just sits on there *** in a corner with an RPG or dual Rangers. pisses me off. If someone is on my name playing MW1 and doing terrible. Its most likely my wife...lol.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think they killed the glitch with the update on Friday. I have been around but busy. I had a buddy help me and I did get it working but IMO too much of a PITA.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:13 PM
12 Second Club

Anyone play on the PC?

steamid: cobra03125
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TNTramair
i think its incredibly sad that you cheat at a video game to get a few more kills and points....its people like you that ruin the ****** game. why do you feel the need to cheat at a video game?? i mean really. and dont give me a bullshit excuse that ," well its in the game and im just playin the game" cause you know its wrong. you were probably one of the shleps running around doin the Javlin glitch too huh? sad. very sad. play straight up or dont play at all.
honestly all I hear is waaaahhhhh!!! your such a cry baby. I didnt even do it that much, only when the other team did it. I dont even care, its a video game. I was having fun doing it, using akimbo models was also fun too. It was all for fun. If you got a problem, well I relly dont care haha. Not my fault the online system is run and maintained by a bunch of monkeys lol.

And your calling me sad? Sad because i was playing a game and having fun? the fact that you take online gaming so seriously is pretty sad. So honestly, dont judge me. Have a good day sir.

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
I think they killed the glitch with the update on Friday. I have been around but busy. I had a buddy help me and I did get it working but IMO too much of a PITA.
I beleive they changed the power and range of akimo models with FMJ. Pretty pathetic how long it took thme to fix things. Thinking about playing some world at war as the gameplay for MW2 is pretty weak. Hit box FTMFL.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:31 PM
11 Second Club

honestly all I hear is waaaahhhhh!!! your such a cry baby. I didnt even do it that much, only when the other team did it. I dont even care, its a video game. I was having fun doing it, using akimbo models was also fun too. It was all for fun. If you got a problem, well I relly dont care haha. Not my fault the online system is run and maintained by a bunch of monkeys lol.

And your calling me sad? Sad because i was playing a game and having fun? the fact that you take online gaming so seriously is pretty sad. So honestly, dont judge me. Have a good day sir.

cry baby?? lol really? ok. you go ahead and have your fun cheating at video games...i really dont give a ****...if it makes you feel better about yourself doin it, go right ahead. i was merely letting you know that people like you are ruining the game...i like the game and enjoy playing it with legit players....as do others. but when someone, like you, "having fun" we just back out b/c its not worth it.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have been playing that battlefield 2 demo for like the past 2 days. That game is pretty fun. Terrible graphics though. Sniping is a lot more fun then MW2 and i like the use of all the vehicles.