Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

injector cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 02:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default injector cleaning

anybody know of a shop in nyc area that does injector cleaning...i have 30lb svo's and yet again i think they are buggin out on me...the last time i had them cleaned a couple years ago it ended up one was bad and now the car is acting the same way and cant afford the down time of sending them out again
Old 07-11-2010, 09:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As fast as the shipping companies are today i would send them to New Era Performance, call them, pay for the shipping both ways, bet u have this all done in a few days..my .02!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

thats who did them a cpl years back.....the only prob is that i use my car pretty much on a daily basis so to send them out my car would be down for a minumum of 4 or 5 days i'm guessing to ship them to him
Old 07-13-2010, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had a leaky injector O ring on my SVO 30s. I could see a little gas leak on the intake around the injector. It ran good at full throttle but at partial throttle it stumbled sometimes, from a vacuum leak at the O ring I think. I replaced all the O rings last weekend with this kit from Pepboys, cost $3 per injector. Seems good now.
http://c2c.activant.com/ctoc/index.j...E6BVMNV3lSBQAA