Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Berlin Turnpike CT...

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 02:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Berlin Turnpike CT...

im goin down along with a few buddies this saturday night if anyone is interest in goin or bored n will be there anyways....weather should be good.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:19 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Weather will be awesome this Saturday.

But let me say this. I went with JL-WS6 Last Saturday and let me tell you how bad it has gotten. Complete BS with the number of cops and the lack of turnout. Very aggrivating considering how much I used to go up there.

Best thing we saw was a accident happen in front of BK and then the "cruise" at BK was kinda empty and saw most of the cars that always show up.

We had a interesting run in with a Green LT1 Trans Am with some RICED out replacement for the rear hatch glass that makes it look like a Notch back 1989 Firebird Notch. All he could do is spew internet facts to us and we just looked at him and said "and....?" He leaves to go driving, now mind you he does not know what I am driving or what I have. We leave to dunkin down towards Circut city area and he is there now!? Parked like his going to stay, we walk up after parking my cammed LS1 with the Skinnies and Slicks and he must have been "oh, you have one of those..... I gotta get the *** out of here"

So I give him only a look and by the time we get our coolata he high tails it out and we both had a good chuckle.

To be honest, I am not impressed with the way it has gone down. IF you do not get a good turn out tonight with out the chance of rain and cooler air, then that place is screwed interms of any decent car scene.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

yea just my luck...always headin to places that USED to be good....eh either way there aint much goin on up here in mass anymore either and weve all got nothin to do so hopefully it will be a lil more exciting than here..
Old 07-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Internet Mechanic

Like said, to night has like a zero percent chance of rain. So all the Mopars will be out and BK should be jammin.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:13 AM
TECH Resident

Tonight was a pretty good night, BK was packed to the rafters. Lots of cool cars out. Saw that LT1 T/A Aaron mentioned, didn't get to talk to the owner though. Had to go through a sobriety checkpoint on the way home.

Last edited by Formula413; 08-01-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-01-2010, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

ya def was a good night lots of nice cars wish i had gotten therea lil earlier tho...next time..
Old 08-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Internet Mechanic

If anyone here remembers that place pre The Fast and The Furious would agree, even a decent night is still crap to what it was.

Quick Reply: Berlin Turnpike CT...