Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Dyno day in the Hampton Rhoads area!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Dyno day in the Hampton Rhoads area!!

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a dyno day on October 2nd from 8am-3pm. The spot is off Holland rd. (Rosemont rd. intersection) in Virginia Beach. I have duty that day but if I can get someone to switch I will be out there. I went to one they did last year and it was alot of fun, lots of nice cars in attendance. I hope some of you can make it and represent the LSX community they always have alot of Mopar and Ford Muscle out there.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Teching In

where you stationed at in the Chesapeake area? Im in the coast guard stationed at portsmouth. Would you happend to know a place that will weld on a exhaust? Ive just been driving around with a y-pipe with no cats and figured its about time to put my exhaust back on well just the pipes. Ive asked bunch of shops here and noone will even touch my car?
Old 09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man i may have to stop by to just check it out, i may not be any help to defeat the fords since my car still has si.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I am station on a ship based out of Norfolk but my pops is in the USCG and stationed in Portsmouth. I was going to get some exhaust work done as well and you are right most places are afraid to touch it. I would talk to Virginia Speed if you havent already done so. If that doesnt work shoot me a PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by southpaw0314
man i may have to stop by to just check it out, i may not be any help to defeat the fords since my car still has si.
I am a SI LS1 car as well so I wont be making any earth shattering numbers either lol. It's all in fun though for good time.