Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

junk in the trunk

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 12:23 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default junk in the trunk

so after a 3 year stretch of with my car living on the street i was finally able to track down a garage to rent to store and work on it in...so i'm really excited about that...the only bad part is i've been using my old kblazer as storage and just finally cleaned it out...i didnt have any idea just how much stuff i had packed into that thing...its amazing with it all layed out just what was stuffed in there...now i have to figure out what to do with it all cause its just too much crap...i mean i had every tool pretty much to my name in there/a full tan camaro interior and 2 extra ta seats/a foot locker of just paints and wax stuff/another footlooker of additives/a whole lawn garbage bag of rags and towels/and i ended up with 2 packed big garbage bags of garbage after sorting thru stuff.....and theres still more not listed........i cant believe i ratpacked so much crap the last year into my poor truck.....but on the plus side i already have a work project for my camaro with a new chrome ho alt/big3 wiring and new polished valve covers to put in this weekend