Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

500+ Car Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011 | 11:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default 500+ Car Meet

So Friday May 13th there is going to be a huge car meet in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Anybody and anything is welcome, bikes, trucks, cars, whatever. Here is the facebook event link for it. Maybe we can get a big group of LSX guys to go? I still haven't confirmed my attendance, but I figured I could share it with you guys!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107975729276747

Last edited by RikkiTorment; 03-04-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-04-2011 | 01:18 PM
Teching In

is this is West Chester or Allentown, because the FB link gives an Allentown address?
Old 03-04-2011 | 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dr.JZ
is this is West Chester or Allentown, because the FB link gives an Allentown address?
Yeah, my bad it is in Allentown! Thanks for showing me that, fixing it out!
Old 03-05-2011 | 11:17 AM
Staging Lane

Allentown is a hike, especially on a Friday night (god I sound old and boring...)
Old 03-05-2011 | 12:33 PM
Teching In

yeah, it sucks its that far away...wish it was in WC
Old 03-05-2011 | 08:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I saw "Airport Rd." and I just figured it was West Chester lol
Old 03-06-2011 | 08:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm a few mins from Allentown where is it happening at? ( I'm not a member fagbook that's y I ask)
Old 03-06-2011 | 10:23 AM
TECH Regular

Can you explain a little more? I am not a FB member either, but am interested.
Old 03-06-2011 | 01:23 PM
On The Tree

I wish it was West Chester too. A hell of a lot closer. 20 mins vs an hour. Regardless, I'll still probably go.

Seems to be a good amount of people neAr west Chester. Any local clubs/meets? I'm out in phoenixville, (ew) and am kinda new to the area. Just living out here and going to school.

For you guys that don't have Facebook:

Time
Friday, May 13 at 9:30pm - May 14 at 1:00am
The New Target Off Airport Road And 22. Huge Huge Parking Lots.//Christmas Tree Shop
Created By
Cory Reube
More Info
The first meet of the year is finally set-up and ready to go. Everyone knows that I do my meets big so be prepared for another banger summer. Chances are the first meet will be the biggest of the year. Biggest meet last years was i believe 204 cars and 15 bikes. That will be blown out of the water this year. This is going to be a good year for meets. Lot of new whips out there and in the area so looking forward to kickin it off with a banger as usual. This location will be the new spot for my meets being the Bob Evans parking lot is entirely too small for the turn outs I get. This year going to be even bigger I can imagine. As of last year i did my meets once a month during the summer, but due to the number of people who now have meets( or tiny car get togethers) I'm going to start these ones at 10 now because of the location giving other people shopping and what not time to clear out. As for the cruise, we will leave there around 1130 and cruise somewhere. Still thinking.. Figure it out later. Since i'm sending out the invites so early in advance there is always a chance of bad weather, so if looks like shitty weather it'll be cancelled and rescheduled for may 20th, following friday. Invite whoever, as always any car truck bike can come, be respectful of the property so we will have another permanent place to meet. It's on friday the 13th so be careful and dont crash or anything stupid. Forward this to all of you who post in car forums and what not. I'm throwing it up in honda-tech and clubrsx so expect nice honda turn out. See ya all then. Hopefully everyone is out of school and back by then. Think finals week is first week of May so everyone should be good. Any questions hit me up.

Extra note, I have written permission from the regional store manager for the parking lot, so anyone who trashes the place//litters/burn out//races just plain dick heads//or people dont want there, have the right to be turned away. So be respectful save the dumb driving for the cruise.

916 Airport Center Drive. Allentown, PA 18109....here's the address for people to put in gps. thats the whole shopping plaza, just look for all the cars and you'll know where to go.
Old 03-06-2011 | 01:49 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Rauch
I wish it was West Chester too. A hell of a lot closer. 20 mins vs an hour. Regardless, I'll still probably go.

Seems to be a good amount of people neAr west Chester. Any local clubs/meets? I'm out in phoenixville, (ew) and am kinda new to the area. Just living out here and going to school.

Thanks for posting that.
Old 03-06-2011 | 02:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

X2 for the posting. That place is HUGE and less then 10mins from me. There will be alot of rice at this one for sure with Allentown being so close. The LSX guys need to make a big apperance for this one
Old 03-06-2011 | 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Rauch

we usually hangout on the weekends at night when it gets warmer out.We can be found hanging out at the wawa by pep boys.And theres plenty of carshows in the area.You got Thomas chevy in media the first friday of the month,Faulkner is the 2nd friday of the month,and chesterbrook is the 4th saturday of the month all starting in april.
Old 03-06-2011 | 10:14 PM
On The Tree

Damn I had no idea there was that much in the area.

I'm not ltoo familiar with the area, but I'm assuming the Pepboys on Gay street?

Let me know though, I'm tired of going to the Wawa on 113 to pick up cigarettes and seeing nothing but Volkswagen kids.. Apparently they think it's cool to rust fenders?
Old 03-09-2011 | 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He wants me to send any of you guys who have facebook and are attending an Event Invitation, but I dont think I am capable of sending invites to people I am not friends with. Here is my facebook link, you can add me and I will invite you. You may remove me right afterward or we can be cool-kid friends!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...p?id=682632576
Old 03-09-2011 | 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Another vote for something in WC..
Old 03-11-2011 | 12:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spike30th
we usually hangout on the weekends at night when it gets warmer out.We can be found hanging out at the wawa by pep boys.And theres plenty of carshows in the area.You got Thomas chevy in media the first friday of the month,Faulkner is the 2nd friday of the month,and chesterbrook is the 4th saturday of the month all starting in april.
I read this 5 times and it never crossed my mind... Hi Tooley!! lol
Old 03-13-2011 | 10:42 PM
Teching In

Im going
Old 03-29-2011 | 09:41 AM
Teching In

I'm in Lancaster pa so yeah I'll go
Old 04-16-2011 | 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just got this in my facebook mail from the guy who is running this event: It looks like it is going to be canceled. I will keep you all informed!!

As of right now it looks like i'll be cancelling this meet. All the spots in the lehigh valley have been officially ruiined because of tool *** kids who do meets weekly and have the cops and owners pissed with the spots we meet at including the location for this meet. I'm going to give it til thursday the 21st if I can track down another spot within a 15mile radius of the lehigh valley. Alot of other people are looking too so I will keep everyone informed. If you know of a guaranteed place message me privately. Most spots in the lv have been looked into and denied due to the massive turn out

Noone reply via this message because it will blow up everyone elses inbox.

DO NOT REPLY ON THIS..message privately.

I'm doing my best not to cancel, but i need to give a decent heads up and notice to those who would be traveling pretty far to come. So i'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks,
Cory

Remember...dont reply, dont feel like hearing everyone bitchin or my inbox blowin up.