Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

finally back to work on car

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011 | 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

Default finally back to work on car

well after a long winter of barely even looking at my car in storage,ive finally got busy working on er again....i found out i'll be deploying again in the fall and i figured i'd enjoy the car properly and get some things that ive prolonged the last couple of years since i moved to Brooklyn...the last few weeks i bought my new drag wheels setup to go with my new street setup/ some new springs and torque arm,all new brake lines both hard and soft and some other misc items..
today i managed to get the 2 rear brake lines out which was in good timing since the minute i touched them they stearted leaking....got alot of stuff outta the way in my engine bay to finish doing body/paint work under the hood...
the pass side is all smoothed and filled and sitting in primer while i filled the creases on the drivers side and laid some metal filler on drivers and radiator support

im really hoping that i didnt make a big mistake in doing all this and can get it done by the end of month

all i have left to get is some cans of crm paint and hopefully my new rearend

sorry long post..i like to rant with what i'm doing and bore people with my rambling and poor grammer...lol
Old 04-21-2011 | 09:46 AM
TECH Regular

a few b4 and after pics so far
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

now the process of reassembly and putting in my new brake/fuel lines...and rerouting some wires

also por15'd the whole underside and gonna clear it b4 i run the lines underneith