Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

what is your daily driver

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Eastern Regional Coordinator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Btw you have too many cars! Can I have one please? Lol. Pics of the swapped miata? And pm me the info on your neon as I know people shopping for em. Kthnxbi
Old 07-27-2011, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

pmed you about the srt4 philly and biggie is correct they are nice cars and very fun for what they are and i have thought about getting one but havent found any good deals but they have been permenatly deamed the 18 yr old punk rock kid piping everything like a honda owner and showing off his bov just like the camaro will forever be know as a guy in his thirtys with a mullet
Old 07-28-2011, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

I daily drive a 2010 Sierra Denali. I've previously owned older Yukon Denalis and loved those as well. They are cheap now and go for a long time(my last one had 240k on it) but you aren't going to get good fuel economy out of them.
I had a SVT Contour a couple years ago that honestly wasn't a bad car to drive and got decent fuel mileage. I kind of wish I kept it actually.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have a 01 tahoe so i know how the fuel thing feels my check just goes into the tank lol so i really dont need another suv even tho i have thought of trying to get a leather moon roof tahoe or denali and get rid of my tahoe thats cloth interior and no moonroof BLAH