Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

looking for a dyno tuner in eastern pa

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking mr tuner himseft, in the king....

Originally Posted by kbturbo
^^^ What is he saying. ^^^
imm saying that andrew, is the best out ther.....
Old 11-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chknhwk01
ITS NO ''ANDREWWWWWWW, AT COMPLEAT,PERFORMANCE'' AKA SUPER TUNER,, WENT I TRY HIM 3 YEARS AGO, I PICK UP 6 TENS, AN 8 MPH WITH THE KING...
i dont think andrew was even tuning 3 years ago.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
i dont think andrew was even tuning 3 years ago.
He's a fast learner.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

Another vote for RPM there tuner Roshan has tuned my: 93 cobra, my old firehawk, and will be tuning my 03 cobra in the near future. I wouldn't trust anyone else to tune my cars.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

Thumbs up helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by kbturbo
^^^ What is he saying. ^^^
the 'KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'' OF TUNE, ANDREW,,
NOW THATS WHAT IMM TALKING ABOUT!!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:51 AM
11 Second Club

both Fran (RPM) and andrew (CSP) are very good at tuning and are within driving distance from you.

my C5z w/headers, intake and 100shot nitrous was tuned by fran

my C6z w/headers, intake, cam and 150shot was tuned by andrew

I honestly dont really think one was "better" overall. But the fact that andrew is 50 feet from me makes it a lot easier to get retuned or anything I want done at a moments notice.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:35 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I know this thread is a little old, but I just wanted to make my experience a little more known before it gets messed up haha.

Hi, I'm Andrew, and I'm a car-oholic. I stared tuning in 2006, mostly tuning Camaro's and GTOs. It was usually a street tune, but we'd rent Stump's dyno in Pine Grove, PA from time to time and have "dyno tune days". In 2008 we started doing installs out of my apartment or A_VAS's house, like a cam install with a street tune was our big seller... that and ported intake and throttle bodies. Sometime around then we officially named the business Complete Street Performance... just made sense considering everything was done on the street.

In late 2009 a used dynojet was mentioned to me by a customer and the wheels started turning to open up a dedicated shop. In June 2010 we opened up the shop in West Chester, PA. A year later, Complete Street became full time for me. At the same time I had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg extremely badly -- life flight. We got behind quite a bit during that period, which is why the forums have seen very little of me this summer. Now, we're back up and running at full speed, and hopefully soon we'll have some kind of "Break a leg" special.

Today we offer a full range of services. Our hours are pretty much any time, by appointment, usually in the 10am-10pm time period, 7 days a week. There have been times I've been at the shop for 20+ hours working on a customer's car. My cell phone is the main business line, so calls come direct to me where ever I am - consequently I take texts and many times late night calls. I believe in honesty, great customer service, quality, and fair pricing.

So yeah, I did tune Joe (Chicken Hawk's) car back 3 years ago. We had a hell of a night street tuning it. He still hasn't brought the car to the dyno though!
Old 12-09-2011, 04:27 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Floorman279
i live outside of reading, and would like to get my car tuned/speedo recalibrated...........i would like to keep it under a 2 hour drive so no furter than baltimore, north jersey, ummmm and a little past harrisburg.......thanks in advance
From where you're located, Mikey @ Rapid is a no brainer.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:09 AM
On The Tree

Thumbs up thunder is cuming to see u ''very soon''...

to andew, super tuner, has been 3 years aweready, wow,,
u work that car up biggggg time,, i was very happy young man, sins that
i just finsh up the car, with a lot of changes,, i will be in tought with u very soon.. for a retune and with the n20 new shot,, can,t wait to get on that dieno, be cause i know u are the man,, master tuner andrew...
Old 12-10-2011, 08:18 PM
On The Tree

mikey at rapid is my vote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Having your tuner close by is really nice, as you make changes to the car... with Mikey as close as he is I wouldn't look anywhere else.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Teching In

to andew, super tuner, has been 3 years already wow,,
hooked my car up biggggg time,, i was very happy young man, especially since i just finsh up the car, with a lot of changes,, i will be in touch with u very soon.. for a retune and with the n20 new shot,can't wait to get on that dynobecause i know u are the man, master tuner andrew...

Seriously I would invest in Hooked on Phonic before you go spending money on another tune.

As for a choice in tuner I would suggest RPM. Fran and his team are awesome and worth the drive. Hes worked on my G8 and has done an amazing job. Also have seen alot of the cars he has tuned at shows and all I can say is WOW!
Old 12-11-2011, 12:17 PM
On The Tree

Talking The ''king'' of tune andrew....

Originally Posted by xt1nct
Seriously I would invest in Hooked on Phonic before you go spending money on another tune.

As for a choice in tuner I would suggest RPM. Fran and his team are awesome and worth the drive. Hes worked on my G8 and has done an amazing job. Also have seen alot of the cars he has tuned at shows and all I can say is WOW!
Then I say this slope will you sweetie, you just scared because Andrew is the man and is far as my hook up your right Andrew is my. Hook up don't hate because your G8 ha ha, go Andrew go Andrew, he is thecsp, is the only way and all I can say is woooo woooooooooooo the man professor Andrew, at your service make make it fly...........
Old 12-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Then I say this slope will you sweetie, you just scared because Andrew is the man and is far as my hook up your right Andrew is my. Hook up don't hate because your G8 ha ha, go Andrew go Andrew, he is thecsp, is the only way and all I can say is woooo woooooooooooo the man professor Andrew, at your service make make it fly...........
Actually I experienced the CSP tune. After his 3 attempts at trying to tune my car I had to take it to Fran to have him fix his tune so my car would run. I"m half tempted to post the Dynograph to show how screwed up it was. But we have said peace and the original deal was finally made right. It all comes down to experience in my eyes.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

um, yeah.

Youz kewl brah
Old 12-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Teching In

stump's all the way he tuned my 04 cobra perfectly in about 1.5-2hr very knowledgable guy wont hesitate to take my new camaro to him

Quick Reply: looking for a dyno tuner in eastern pa