Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Any good junkyards in CT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012 | 04:58 PM
Staging Lane

Default Any good junkyards in CT?

Hey everybody. Living in Connecticut now after being stationed in Virginia for 8 years. I was spoiled in VA with quick access to a pick/pull junkyard. Does anyone know of a good junkyard in or near CT with camaros and firebirds?
Old 04-23-2012 | 02:54 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FinallymyT/A
Hey everybody. Living in Connecticut now after being stationed in Virginia for 8 years. I was spoiled in VA with quick access to a pick/pull junkyard. Does anyone know of a good junkyard in or near CT with camaros and firebirds?
We have places that sell used parts. Try Marks in East Granby near Bradley airport, they also have cruise nights on Mondays, and there is also another one in Manchester.
Old 04-23-2012 | 06:43 AM
Internet Mechanic

http://www.junkyarddog.com/connecticut.htm

I have used Chuck and Eddie's a lot and Tom Foriegn Auto for import stuff with good success.

Not quite some of the places where you could just pick apart a car and pay by the cart load. Most good stuff they strip and catalog and you pay based on what they want to sell it for.
Old 04-23-2012 | 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks y'all. The fact that I'm not the one "pulling" the parts is fine. I just want to find a good place that might have some 98-02 f-body parts.
Old 04-23-2012 | 02:26 PM
Internet Mechanic

Id try Chuck and Eddies, also a general Google Search. Most times stuff comes up on Craigslist. Also a HHR guy gave me this site, I have found parts local and they go outwards....

http://www.car-parts.com

I found tons of stuff. Just need to search. Whether its a stupid little **** for a HVAC system on a 2000 Buick or a full leather int for a HHR I find stuff.