Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Eddie Plybon

Old 02-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Eddie Plybon

Does anyone know how to reach Eddie Plybon? I have found some pictures of him and few of his old cars when he used to get my brother-in-law to do the mechanic work. Both my brother-in-law and sister have passed away and thought Eddie would like to have them.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lynn Ronk
Does anyone know how to reach Eddie Plybon? I have found some pictures of him and few of his old cars when he used to get my brother-in-law to do the mechanic work. Both my brother-in-law and sister have passed away and thought Eddie would like to have them.
Did your bro-in-law happen to be Sonny LaPrade ? He and Judy were good friends of mine.
If you're referring to the old black 'vette "Death and Destruction" I'd love to have a photo of that beast. I use to holeshot it up on 311 at Sonny's place.
Spun wrenches on it many many a night(all night) with Eddie closely guarding the beer. Lil Judy used to bring me my rocket fuel( Henry McKenna) from the ABC strore where she worked. Sweet lil hippie gurl.
I miss them all.

Fast Eddie still has a house outside of Vinton Va. Terry Walters or Charlie Overfelt can probably get you a number.

Doug.Old School.Sonny used to say : "Get that grinder away from him. Another couple bongers and the he'll turn the whole damn place into grinding dust ". I added a new definition to port and polish.I'd mirrorize a block inside and out too ;-)

tilaran at 37 dot com
Old 04-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Teching In

yes to everything..I emailed you and I will try to scan some of those vette pics..I'll have to call Terry and get a number for Eddie..thanks so much.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lynn Ronk
yes to everything..I emailed you and I will try to scan some of those vette pics..I'll have to call Terry and get a number for Eddie..thanks so much.
Lynn. Sad day.
http://www.lotzfuneralhomevinton.com...on/#!/Obituary
I'm still tilaran but at gmx dot com now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Eddie Plybon