Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

First Ever USMMA Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Ever USMMA Auto Show

On May 17, 2015, the Kings Point Auto Club will be hosting the first ever Auto Show at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY. The feature vehicle is a 1937 Chrysler Imperial Town Car originally owned by the Chrysler family who formerly resided in the Academy's administrative building. The show focuses around this vehicle's homecoming. If you wish to enter a vehicle in this event, you must email Paul Styx at paul.styx.2015@midshipman.usmma.edu before the pre-registration ends. Pre-registration will end on on Wednesday, May 13. Vehicle registration is $20. Classic, muscle, or exotic cars only please. Everyone is more than welcome to spectate, and the admission for spectators is free. Refer to the flyer above for more information. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you!

I am sorry for the short notice but due to the normal bureaucracy and trying to get this event confirmed has taken its tole. Please contact Paul with your registration and go ahead and ask him questions or ask me questions here. This thread serves as an official invitation! Thank you!

-Tyler Davis KP Auto Club Vice President
Old 05-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Pre-registration ending today! Don't forget to give Paul Styx an e-mail at the e-mail address above!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the cars to be shown. I know it is not LS, but it is a 64 1/2 prototype Mustang with perhaps one of the first 302's ever.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

Looks like a cool show. I wish I lived closer

Quick Reply: First Ever USMMA Auto Show