Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

2003 Cadillac CTS

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Cadillac CTS

I have a 2003 Cadillac CTS, the sunroof now rattles while driving. Anyone know how to adjust to get rid of the rattle? It's driving me crazy. Thanks.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys newbie here just wanna know has anyone had this problem? I have a 03 Cadillac cts sport model never had a problem with I mean nothing serious. But the other day I was driving the car all day stopping here and there. Just when I made my last stop for the night I get back in the car and it wouldn't crank or start.... never had starting problems this just happened out the blue...any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Old 09-01-2016, 02:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Twentteeone
Hey guys newbie here just wanna know has anyone had this problem? I have a 03 Cadillac cts sport model never had a problem with I mean nothing serious. But the other day I was driving the car all day stopping here and there. Just when I made my last stop for the night I get back in the car and it wouldn't crank or start.... never had starting problems this just happened out the blue...any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
The 3.2L right? If so, I think the Crankshaft Position Sensor was fairly common on those cars. I'd start with a Google search of that, to help you diagnose.

Quick Reply: 2003 Cadillac CTS