Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

with any luck...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default with any luck...

I'll fineally get out in tha garage and start the car this weekend. I hope to give the car 6-8 lbs for the LVD track rental..then after I work through the kinks..if there are any, Im going for 20lbs. i ran 22lbs last year a few times with the front mounts, and am curious if the rears can produce!
Looking for 11's on 6-8 lbs.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:32 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

1 76mm should give you 800hp,2 of them should really fly. I just want to see if you got enough exhaust pressure to spin them
Old 04-21-2005, 06:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good luck this season 11's will be yours this season, even if I have to strap a JATO pack to it
Old 04-21-2005, 07:47 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hope to see you at LVD, bout time she runs. lol
Old 04-22-2005, 12:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
1 76mm should give you 800hp,2 of them should really fly. I just want to see if you got enough exhaust pressure to spin them
Slow, I agree..we'll see. My pipes are a lil big a 2.5" each (true duals, no X or H)...I'll swap for 2" later to see how it effects it. Remember these are not t76's, just small frame 76mm's. With all the pipe and lines, its been a bitch to keep it looking civilized. Still not having driven in a remote mount car, Im most interested in sound, and of course Roll-on action...certainly not expection much in the 1st 60 feet. I gotta be 4000 lbs...and on street tires. I am still on the stock map sensor too with stock PCM. I like to push the limits I guess. The old tune should be adequate (done by Kirk from APE, and formerly W2W), but who knows how sticking the turbos in my *** effected the tune.

Red, Thanks...sad part is I was in 11's with just head/cam...many, many, many thousands of dollars ago. Last years front mounts put me in a whole new timezone beyond that, but with my custom remote system, its a shot in the dark.

Noyz, hope to see you there! Were giving the vette one more round to see if it can get off the line without breaking another tranny , rear, or motor.
We had a nice head/cam GTO going, but she was attacked by a silverado and is being repaired.