Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Missing GTO badge and IBM paint!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 11:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing GTO badge and IBM paint!!!

Well, anyone local seen a missing GTO fender badge and some IBM paint scrapes. Let me know if you know anything of it so the ****** can return them to me!!!! Or pay to have my trunk lid repainted!!!

Why do people have to be such idiots? Theres a total of like three GTO's in the area and now someone is scraping badging off while ******* up paint as well?? Whats the reason, I want answers damnit!!!!

Sorry guys, just had to vent!!
Old 05-07-2005, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by speedy0009
Well, anyone local seen a missing GTO fender badge and some IBM paint scrapes. Let me know if you know anything of it so the ****** can return them to me!!!! Or pay to have my trunk lid repainted!!!

Why do people have to be such idiots? Theres a total of like three GTO's in the area and now someone is scraping badging off while ******* up paint as well?? Whats the reason, I want answers damnit!!!!

wow, that ****** sux todd. some people just dont give a **** about other peoples property. happen in a parking lot somewhere or on the street??
Old 05-08-2005, 07:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

that's pretty fucked up todd..where did it happen?
Old 05-08-2005, 08:30 AM
11 Second Club

Side street, in a good neighborhood, in Fairhaven. . . Park in this spot all the time at a friend's house. .. Simply shitty

Wish I could have come back to finding the people doing it!!
Old 05-08-2005, 08:42 AM
TECH Junkie

hmm...thats kinda fucked up. especially since theyre so inexpensive. i got mine for like 25 bucks. you **** anyone off lately?
Old 05-08-2005, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Side street, in a good neighborhood, in Fairhaven. . . Park in this spot all the time at a friend's house. .. Simply shitty

Wish I could have come back to finding the people doing it!!
that's odd that someone would do that outside mike's house. Where in fairhaven does he live? There's alot of kids around there who have nothing better to do unfortunately and would never commit any real crimes so they resort to that stupid kind of stuff.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
hmm...thats kinda fucked up. especially since theyre so inexpensive. i got mine for like 25 bucks. you **** anyone off lately?

Nope haven't pissed anyone off lately or at all for that matter, that I know of. Where did you get your badges??

Mike doesn't live far off from the high school. There are a bunch of older folk that live in his neighborhood. I guess there were some trolls wondering the streets in the rain and cold with nothing better to do like you said, Jeff.
Old 05-08-2005, 02:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nope haven't pissed anyone off lately or at all for that matter, that I know of. Where did you get your badges??

Mike doesn't live far off from the high school. There are a bunch of older folk that live in his neighborhood. I guess there were some trolls wondering the streets in the rain and cold with nothing better to do like you said, Jeff.
I know the area..it's mostly old people and then just your run of the mill families. But most of fairhaven kids as you know are ***** punks who do **** like that. My Firehawk got keyed over in that general area when i was at a friends house. I was lucky enough for it to buff completely out cause the idiots couldn't even key a car properly. How much damage is on the goat because of them doing that? Will it even be worth claiming on insurance cause of the deductible? I ******* hate people sometimes..it even makes me mad and it's not my car.
Old 05-08-2005, 02:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn just got back from ct to read this! Sorry buddy sounds like we need to watch outside Mike's house and kick some little bitch's ***. Probably the punks that live down the street that know amy.
Old 05-08-2005, 04:05 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah, there's not a lot of damage. Looks to be a screw driver to strip the
G T O off the trunk lid, missing the letter and scraping lines in the paint. The O came off and I guess it was good adhesive because there's an O of paint missing. Thing is with the trunk lettering, they didn't even take them, just scraped them "almost off", they were hanging off when I found this at like 1AM. The GTO badge on the passenger fender was simply taken off with a very small scratch that can be touched up and covered with a new badge. Just really shitty more than damage. Not enough to claim insurance, but just enough to ruin your day and what not!

You'd have to see it. . .
Old 05-08-2005, 06:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DarkSideSS
There's alot of kids around there who have nothing better to do unfortunately and would never commit any real crimes.
thats def. a real crime...lol.

you should be able to get a new badge from gmpartsdirect. at first i thought you meant the 5.7 badge (dont ask why. lol) but thats the one i have, and i got it from a member on here for like 25 bucks. but i would check gmpartsdirect for a replacement. sorry about what happened, btw.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

that sucks todd sorry to hear that . definetly kids though that see a nice car and have to try to deface it
ill pm you prices at my cost tommorow
Old 05-08-2005, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

i kno how u feel man back when i was in high school and just got the camaro some punk keyed my car from the drivers door all the way back to the bumper. Never found who did it needles to say the old man wss not to pleased. The worst part about **** like this is most times ur never gunna find out who did it. If someone has a problem why don't they step up like a man u know? ****** punk *** kids
Old 05-08-2005, 08:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
thats def. a real crime...lol.

you should be able to get a new badge from gmpartsdirect. at first i thought you meant the 5.7 badge (dont ask why. lol) but thats the one i have, and i got it from a member on here for like 25 bucks. but i would check gmpartsdirect for a replacement. sorry about what happened, btw.

lol ya it's a real crime to us maybe. But if you knew the area you'd know what i mean.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

quite a few years back I was driving down the street and saw a girl-friend of mine's car in a parking lot, then notice a familiar car and a familiar girl doing something to the car. I turned around, went back, all body panels were very keyed. At the time a few people called me a snitch, but f them, I went to the cops. I ended up getting called to court, I went and testified. One girl was the younger sister of I guy I grew up with, but screw that, those girls got probably less than they deserved. Funny, that situation was backwards, girl keying girl's car over a guy ha.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:10 AM
11 Second Club

Default A few pics of the handy work !!

Old 05-09-2005, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude that sucks
Old 05-09-2005, 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

todd lemme know if you are just gonna buy the badges. ill get them for ya with my GM discount if ya want.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Join the cult of messed up trunks, your car is 1,000,000x better than my SS to. Must suck *****!
Old 05-09-2005, 03:33 PM
TECH Junkie

damn,thats worse than i thought.sorry man