Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Paging DarksideSS

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging DarksideSS

Hey Jeff,
Not sure if you've been busy or not but I've called, emailed and PM'ed you about helping me out with my rims. I just want to know if you'd still be able to do them or not? Other than the fatct that the weather has been crappy, I want to get them done as soon as possible and would rather have a fellow F-body enthusiast look at them as well as pay you than anyone else. If you get this, can you just let me know what's going on? thanks

Kevin
Old 05-25-2005, 05:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Last of a Breed
Hey Jeff,
Not sure if you've been busy or not but I've called, emailed and PM'ed you about helping me out with my rims. I just want to know if you'd still be able to do them or not? Other than the fatct that the weather has been crappy, I want to get them done as soon as possible and would rather have a fellow F-body enthusiast look at them as well as pay you than anyone else. If you get this, can you just let me know what's going on? thanks

Kevin

Sorry I haven't got back to you kevin..i'm still out working in CT. Alot longer than I expected. I'll be around next weekend most likely..i will give you a call this weekend and let you know when i'll be back around the area for sure.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DarkSideSS
Sorry I haven't got back to you kevin..i'm still out working in CT. Alot longer than I expected. I'll be around next weekend most likely..i will give you a call this weekend and let you know when i'll be back around the area for sure.
Ok thanks Jeff. You had me worried there for a while, thought you had gone away lol.