Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads, Va LS1 Shop

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hampton Roads, Va LS1 Shop

I have been desperately searching for a shop that does good work for LS1's in the Hapton Roads, VA area. I ride with about 7 f-bodys and were having a hell of a hard time finding a good tune/engine/exhaust shop for f cars. Does anyone know of a good shop in the area? I know of about 45 mustang shops but we cant find any good f body shops. Any help is much appreciated!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Check out www.tidewaterracing.com.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dj2kz28
I have been desperately searching for a shop that does good work for LS1's in the Hapton Roads, VA area. I ride with about 7 f-bodys and were having a hell of a hard time finding a good tune/engine/exhaust shop for f cars. Does anyone know of a good shop in the area? I know of about 45 mustang shops but we cant find any good f body shops. Any help is much appreciated!

Your best bet is to go to Jeff Creech in Durham, North Carolina. www.carolinaautomasters.com 1-800-680-DYNO

There arn't any shops in the hampton roads area. Most people in this area do their own work on thier LS1's, LT1's. There are plenty of people on www.tidewaterracing.com that would be willing to help you out.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

You may want to do some research before dealing with Jeff Creech. I haven't dealt with him myself, but I have seen a few pretty bad reviews about his ethics.