Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Finally got my 360

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 08:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my gt is camaro99zman i have call of duty 2, nfsmw, pgr3 halo 2 halo 1 and king kong i like call of duty the best so far.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How is the new X-BOX?
Old 01-03-2006, 07:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dunno i've played it a total of 2 hours. I only have the old games so far and they look better on it. I think i'm going to buy a game tonite....maybe call of duty 2. How's the leg?
Old 01-03-2006, 08:57 PM
TECH Resident

Call of Duty is fun from the demo I've played. I'm curious as to how much better the second string of games is going to look. Remember when the first PS2 games came out and they were sweet, then the later ones came out and looked 10x better. 360 should be able to make it insane soon.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

congrats on the 360 buttas..I called around today looking for one and had no luck until i called toys r' us and the guy said "come on down we have 3 core systems left". I got excited jumped in the car and headed down there..I get to the store he gets the system out and gets ready to ring it up and then he says "ohh ya btw you know you have to buy 4 games in order for me to sell you the system." I said no thanks and left..they had 5 games to chose from and all of them sucked except for NBA live..so gay
Old 01-04-2006, 12:46 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DarkSideSS
congrats on the 360 buttas..I called around today looking for one and had no luck until i called toys r' us and the guy said "come on down we have 3 core systems left". I got excited jumped in the car and headed down there..I get to the store he gets the system out and gets ready to ring it up and then he says "ohh ya btw you know you have to buy 4 games in order for me to sell you the system." I said no thanks and left..they had 5 games to chose from and all of them sucked except for NBA live..so gay
I would have flipped out. To go through all that and then have to buy four games.....i don't even think there are four games out that are any good. I bought call of duty today. I was gonna buy perfect dark zero because they were out of call of duty. Funny thing is they were sold out but my friends ex gf's sister was working there so she sold me one that some guy that works there bought. I asked her if she's sure and she said yeah we'll get more by friday he can wait plus I got the hookup. Now all I need to do is wait for halo3 and i'm in heaven
Old 01-04-2006, 07:15 AM
8 second mod

[QUOTE=ButtaballZ28]I would have flipped out. QUOTE]
and told the guy you would stab him with a beer bottle??
Old 01-04-2006, 11:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2. How's the leg?

It's comming along slowly, I see the doctor again tomarrow.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ButtaballZ28
my friends ex gf's sister

Hahaha sounds liek quite the combo there. Yeah that sucks I wouldnt have boughten 4 games either.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would have flipped out. To go through all that and then have to buy four games.....i don't even think there are four games out that are any good. I bought call of duty today. I was gonna buy perfect dark zero because they were out of call of duty. Funny thing is they were sold out but my friends ex gf's sister was working there so she sold me one that some guy that works there bought. I asked her if she's sure and she said yeah we'll get more by friday he can wait plus I got the hookup. Now all I need to do is wait for halo3 and i'm in heaven
ya i wanted to choke the pumpkin pie haircutted freak of a kid working the game counter when he said that but I knew it wasn't his fault althought he could have mentioned it before i made the drive there. I would have considered doing it if they had 4 good games but all they had to chose from was tony hawk,fifa 06,nba live and two other homoerotic games which when i saw i didn't even look at them twice. Funny thing is my friend bought a core system from the same store before the holidays without having to buy the 4 games. I called another toys r us and they said the same thing and that all their stores were doing it. No wonder they had 3 systems left. Have fun with call of duty 2 it's an awesome game.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:06 PM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE=Noyzee]
I would have flipped out. QUOTE]
and told the guy you would stab him with a beer bottle??

No I only say that to people I love

Yeah I can't stop playin the game.....i just finished the russian part and now i'm on the british....the game is awesome
Old 01-04-2006, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

[QUOTE=ButtaballZ28]
Originally Posted by Noyzee
Yeah I can't stop playin the game.....i just finished the russian part and now i'm on the british....the game is awesome
i just finished Call of Duty 2 for the PC... pretty badass. graphically its better than part 1, but there isnt as much story line. when playing, i like to stick with the weapons of the country that i'm playing, but with the british, the Sten SMG is so damn innacurate and weak that you just gotta find a thompson, or pick up a MP38 off of a dead ****'s rotting corpse. the Bren LMG is wicked accurate at a crouch and even more so at prone position... too bad the damn magazine gets in the way of your vision.

man, do i love killing *****...
Old 01-04-2006, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

buttaball what is your gt, ill be on call of duty later ill ad you to my friends list.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:50 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah I got the invite. I'll play with ya some in halo2. Right now I suck at COD2. I'm just trying to get better during the campaign before I go to multiplayer. Yeah I just got that BREN gun thing. It's awesome
Old 01-05-2006, 10:14 AM
TECH Addict

Congrats on the 360, and it makes such a difference on an HDTV. My buddy has a 65 inch HDTV and Call of Duty 2 looks real, its insane. I got mine on the launch date because my buddy is a district manager for electronics boutique. I pre-ordered mine back on august 1st and there were still a ton of people ahead of me, but he pushed me up to #1 and got the first one to come in. The system is so good though, especially the wireless controllers, you can run 6 controllers, 2 wired and 4 wireless on one system. My recommendation for games are obviously call of duty 2, project gotham racing, nba 2k, madden 2006, and dead or alive 4. The rest of the games are ok but those are by far the best games ive played on it so far.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

halo 2 online is hard for me my friend create's a room and puts me in it with all 23+ rankings and im only a 1 i get served all the time and get fustrated, cod2 is easy if your good at halo 2 youll be fine in cod2.. hope to see ya on soon.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:47 PM
TECH Resident

i was a 25 in halo but then because of **** cheating and modding i went down to a 21. i don't play it anymore. I'll try out COD later online then. I got the strategy guide I guess I just hafta learn the maps and stuff like that.