8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1st and goal
Didn't realize I was so photogenic

what are you looking at
Old 02-28-2006, 11:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hey Mike! Great thread it made my day! I do miss those days! Yes the Dyno was sold a year ago March - the new owner John moved it to Douglas. Spending all my time on Dynotune Nitrous now. Going on our sixth year and business has never been better - nice to have as customers a lot of the old Dyno crowd! I sold the infamous T/A last year also and am contemplating my next choice. Any suggestions guys????
Maybe Dynotune Nitrous needs to sponsor an event this summer, I am open to locations - type of event - Do we want Chef Marc on the grill? Entertainment I think is a given Robert I am sure you will fly in from Oregon for the festivities!

Dean
Old 02-28-2006, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just let me know when the event will take place.
I'll try to make it back. I'll borrow my mom's camry, hell Marc brought his cavalier!!

Oh Marc on the grill is a given he is the only guy that ever brought his own spices down. Also the food has to be better like ribs, chicken, burgers, hell lets throw some shrimp on the bar-bee.

Last edited by 96Z28SS; 02-28-2006 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DynotuneN2O
Hey Mike! Great thread it made my day! I do miss those days! Yes the Dyno was sold a year ago March - the new owner John moved it to Douglas. Spending all my time on Dynotune Nitrous now. Going on our sixth year and business has never been better - nice to have as customers a lot of the old Dyno crowd! I sold the infamous T/A last year also and am contemplating my next choice. Any suggestions guys????
Maybe Dynotune Nitrous needs to sponsor an event this summer, I am open to locations - type of event - Do we want Chef Marc on the grill? Entertainment I think is a given Robert I am sure you will fly in from Oregon for the festivities!

Dean
You sold the black TA? I remember when you had that sick engine for it next door, did that ever make it's way into it?

I gotta go check out the shop, I'll need to get the baby on the bottle soon enough
Old 03-01-2006, 06:19 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DannoWS6
You sold the black TA? I remember when you had that sick engine for it next door, did that ever make it's way into it?
Well Peckerhead engineering (otherwise known as Quest Racing) blew it up on the engine dyno 2 or 3 times and then on the fourth attempt it was put back together and put in the car only to go through alot of oil so it was taken back out and the machine shop advised that the motor never should have gone back together in this condition, but hey nothing is ever Mike Fouchers fault

Originally Posted by DannoWS6
I gotta go check out the shop
Avoid Quest Racing at all costs!!!
Old 03-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahhh those day were a blast. We should get together with Brain and watch some of those for hours on end. LOL. No, I really enjoyed going to see your cars, just to bad I smashed mine up on the way down. Makes it worse now that I don't even own a FWD or RWD car anymore. I at least could pull the old Sebring! LOL. When is the next big dyno day comming??? Where do you people go now other than Dez? Isn't there a place in like Holden or something?
Old 03-01-2006, 07:56 AM
12 Second Club

I believe the place in holden is dynotune nitrous, another place that has a dyno is in sterling off of rte 12 cant remember the name, The new nedyno is cool though john is awesome i go there all the time dean introduced me right before he sold it. yeah its in the cycle place down 146 to rte 16 go right off 146 and its about 1.5 - 2 miles on the left big blue building. The owner is a member of central mass dragracing. They have an ls1 tuner there name kevin he use to or maybe still does tune for eastside not sure.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1st and goal
Well Peckerhead engineering (otherwise known as Quest Racing) blew it up on the engine dyno 2 or 3 times and then on the fourth attempt it was put back together and put in the car only to go through alot of oil so it was taken back out and the machine shop advised that the motor never should have gone back together in this condition, but hey nothing is ever Mike Fouchers fault

Avoid Quest Racing at all costs!!!

Yup Quest sucks so I've been told. I didn't know that they **** canned your motor though.

I remember the intake on that thing alone was like over 3 grand.

I think you ought to get a newer TA and do it up again.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I 2nd the newer T/A Dean!!