Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

few more parts here..

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Default few more parts here..

Got a couple more parts today from the big brown truck, the adjustable chromoly tq arm and driveshaft loop from BMR Now I can get the spohn one off my car, so I don't have to worry about bottoming out on every driveway entrance I go into with the car, and probably shaved a few lbs off with these, the chromoly seems pretty light.

Ordered the shocks today from speed engineering, the GP they have going on is pretty damn good pricing!

All that's left is the shifter, tranny cooler, lines and a temp guage from summit, and I'll have everything needed for the TH400 swap, then just have to get some new rubber for the bogarts and some new rotors and pads to replace my nicly warped stockers, and I'm ready.......... to get kicked out for no roll bar after my first full pass

Can't wait for that first run and launch off the transbrake! Car's gonna put up a good # this year for sure!

I'll have a spohn adj. tq arm with loop, set up for longtube headers, powdercoated black up for sale after I get the swap done... I know that the arm is over 500 new, so if I can get 275 for it I'd be happy to let it go. Mount has a couple scrapes on it from a driveway entrance, which is the whole reason I'm getting it off the car... I'd have just swapped ot the LT1 style mount, but the QTP y with the big 4 inch merge was to big for that mount.