Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Front plates in MA

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 12:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Front plates in MA

Just so you guys know... don't lose your front plate. It takes about 3-4 months to get a replacement and the registry gives you a registration that says that you can drive with just one. Plus they want $10. If you get a ticket for taking your front plate off because you don't like it you end up paying $35.

I hope I don't lose mine again!
Old 05-10-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just take mine, throw it on the ground, try and ride it like a skateboard, then throw it on hte floor in the car. If the officer asks, I told him it fell of the other day, LUCKILY I was able to go back and get it and that I am waiting for the new mount I ordered from GM
Old 05-10-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Gee, it would be a shame to lose your front plate, just pay $10, and have to go all summer WITHOUT having that beautiful Mass front plate on your hot rod....but if it's all within the law..... nice. WJ
Old 05-10-2006, 03:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i dont have my front plate on the camaro or the cutlass. i got pulled over last summer in the camaro for not having the front license plate on. the cop said "i noticed you dont anywhere to mount it?" i said "nope." then he told me to carry on and have a good day.