Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Shit slingin!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006 | 11:11 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Big Mike
You just dug yourself a deep hole Brad!

I'll start, I give you 6 more passes on your new motor before you get brave and put mega juice through it and blow that motor to pluto!
6 more passes, my season will be over anyway, so i mine as well go for the gusto.

wheres your red rag anyway? its been like 5 yeafrs, things probably all rusty now.
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:11 AM

That's great that they do the father & son racing, and I probably would do it for my son as well. Just the whole bragging thing, then saying you work to pay it off. How is a HS kid going to pay off a $50K car.
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:12 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
Timmy 2, your gay for deleating my quote out of your sig!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate you, as soon as you get here this weekend, you can drop off beer, then go home
I wouldn't want to miss a Noyzee party....

Here's a video of brad from the last one...

Old 07-12-2006 | 11:12 AM
8 second mod

ps, Mike, i think you have converted from a racer to a race ****, and you sold your car to a starvin nation of un raced people
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:14 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by davered00ss
That's great that they do the father & son racing, and I probably would do it for my son as well. Just the whole bragging thing, then saying you work to pay it off. How is a HS kid going to pay off a $50K car.
yhea, who cares, he has bucks, good for them, im sure his dad did somthing right, and if justin is smart he will try to follow his dads lead.
just ditch the braggin and go racing
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:15 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Nautilus

****, i just pee'd my paints

you said you erased that
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:18 AM
9 Second Club

As to the old topic.... I'll never have any respect for a punk kid who I have never met that says something like this about me or my car... And I've never said a negative word about him or his car.

hey nautilus, im sure glad i didnt buy that SS, it was supposed to be a 8.90 car, and all it runs is 9.5....

Back on topic.... Noyzee's
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:19 AM
9 Second Club

****, i just pee'd my paints

you said you erased that
You asked for a good old **** slinging thread.... you got it
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:34 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by davered00ss
Ding ding ding. For the win.

I'll still be a hater though.

Noyzee is definately gay.
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:54 AM
8 second mod

As to the old topic.... I'll never have any respect for a punk kid who I have never met that says something like this about me or my car... And I've never said a negative word about him or his car.

Back on topic.... Noyzee's

that comment is the young boy in him, he just doesnt know. i dont think he relizes that if they did by the car and they thought they could go out and run 8.9 first trip to the track they where wrong. lol i love the guys that think its so easy. lol

your a **** slinngin hick boy with a sexy stripper in your sig lol
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:54 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by obsolete346
Ding ding ding. For the win.

I'll still be a hater though.

Noyzee is definately gay.
your gay pin boy, i hope your car falls off the trailer again. hehe
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

since when does brad have all that muscle
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:04 PM
Launching!

your gay pin boy, i hope your car falls off the trailer again. hehe
YOU'RE = YOU ARE
YOUR = POSSESION

So no, I don't own a gay pin boy.

ENGLISH MOTHER ******! DO YOU SPEAK IT?
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:05 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
since when does brad have all that muscle
hey now, since when have you seen me dressed like that
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:07 PM
10 Second Club

And the other night i didnt start ****, and i didnt brag ****, if you go back and look at it it started as wondering what the quickest N/A LS7, then people jumped all over us for spending $$, i didnt say anything, and i asked my question again.... Then more people jumped on me.... Timmy, sorry for jumping on you and your car, but i get really defensive, and we were seriously about to buy that black ss, we got to eastside, cash in hand and they completly blew off my dad, IMO that gives us a reason to not like them and not have them do any work for us. And for all of you who think we have big bucks in the ls7 swap, well your wrong, we have $42,000 in it as it sits right now... Believe it or not... We got a great deal on the car and the motor... And i am paying for my $29,000 camaro... My dad buying it for me is just like you going to the bank and getting a loan. I just dont get paid for the work i do for him. So if you want to make fun of me for financing it from my dad, go ahead... Its the same thing as going to the bank and financing from them, just a lot easier....

Last edited by 35th 427SS; 07-12-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:10 PM
TECH Addict

hey now, since when have you seen me dressed like that
i havent! timmy 2 told me about it... from that time he spent the night
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:15 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
i havent! timmy 2 told me about it... from that time he spent the night
Your just mad you live too far away to spend the night with brad now... But he'll keep you warm at night as soon as you come back to visit...
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:19 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by 35th 427SS
And the other night i didnt start ****, and i didnt brag ****, if you go back and look at it it started as wondering what the quickest N/A LS7, then people jumped all over us for spending $$, i didnt say anything, and i asked my question again.... Then more people jumped on me.... Timmy, sorry for jumping on you and your car, but i get really defensive, and we were seriously about to buy that black ss, we got to eastside, cash in hand and they completly blew off my dad, IMO that gives us a reason to not like them and not have them do any work for us. And for all of you who think we have big bucks in the ls7 swap, well your wrong, we have $42,000 in it as it sits right now... Believe it or not... We got a great deal on the car and the motor... And i am paying for my $29,000 camaro... My dad buying it for me is just like you going to the bank and getting a loan. I just dont get paid for the work i do for him. And i can easily make my dad $7,000 in one weekend, and he just takes like 2-3grand off my tab. How you ask? Well hes big into 64-67 vettes, so i just find them on ebay etc.. give the guy a call, email, pm, and if its decent and a deal, my dad buys it, then i repost it online or wherever, and those year corvettes value goes up by the day, You can easily buy a nice one for $44,000 and sell it for $60,000. Infact about a month ago i found a 67 on ebay that was in mint condition, i showed my dad it, he called the guy, who happened to be ryan stiles, he bought it for $44,000 and we sold it a week later for $62,000.... Theres $5,000 off my tab right there.... Graduation and my birthday took off some too... So if you want to make fun of me for financing it from my dad, go ahead... Its the same thing as going to the bank and financing from them, just a lot easier....
the part about you with east side is crap. they decided not to sell it big whoopie, then after they hit there goal of going 8's they sold it, and you already had your car. you guys need to get over the old stuff. to bad you didnt let esp do your work, youd save a pile over letting lpe do it. lol

the money part about your old man ect, thats cool. do you have a regular job as well?
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:19 PM
8 second mod

Your just mad you live too far away to spend the night with brad now... But he'll keep you warm at night as soon as you come back to visit...
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:28 PM
10 Second Club

Yea i do have a regular 40 hour a week job, and The motor and work from lpe wasnt as much as you think...