Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Need alignment.....suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 12:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need alignment.....suggestions?

Anyone recommend a place to get an alignment in the MA/So. NH area? There was a good garage around the corner from me that I always used for stuff like that (alignment, tire mounting, etc) but they went out of business. I'm reluctant to go to a place like Sears or Pep Boys so any good ideas would be great.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:46 AM
TECH Resident

Yeah stay far far away from sears. BTW I bought a extra controller for my gamecube so my falco will pwn you
Old 08-12-2006, 06:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Meineke in merrimack does a good job. Call ahead for appt. the rack is always full
Old 08-12-2006, 05:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ButtaballZ28
Yeah stay far far away from sears. BTW I bought a extra controller for my gamecube so my falco will pwn you
He'll be no match for Link. I can bring controllers too if you don't have enough, I just always forget them. Yeah we definately need to get together soon and play some 'cube.

I don't know when you guys will around....I tried getting in touch with Brad earlier this week but he seemed pretty hectic and the one night he was free I had plans. Maybe next week or something.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had good luck with the Monroe in Hudson in front of the Walmart, they do a nice job and they are careful with the cars. Its to the point now where they know I take care of them so the inspections are little more than a quick sticker change.