Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

need your opinion

Old 09-17-2006, 01:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need your opinion

well..im looking to get a 96-97 camaro or t/a..low miles and auto..i have a 95 camaro that i rcae now but thats just for racing and i want one for the street..that i will race in a street class...i have about 2000 to spend on bolt ones..what are your ideas one what i should get...everyone i talked to so far sed to get. throttle body,mafs,underdrive pullys,intake,optispark...what are your ideas and if you have any what specific parts should i get..im getting long tubes with x-r1 muffles with dumps..just let me know your ideas..thanks
Old 09-17-2006, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Buy the 98 that is fot sale on this board for $4500. and be ahead of the game. The ls1 will put down stock more than an lt1 with bolt ons.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Lt1CamaroSS
well..im looking to get a 96-97 camaro or t/a..low miles and auto..i have a 95 camaro that i rcae now but thats just for racing and i want one for the street..that i will race in a street class...i have about 2000 to spend on bolt ones..what are your ideas one what i should get...everyone i talked to so far sed to get. throttle body,mafs,underdrive pullys,intake,optispark...what are your ideas and if you have any what specific parts should i get..im getting long tubes with x-r1 muffles with dumps..just let me know your ideas..thanks
Full exhaust, gear and a tune. Dont need the the MAF and TB upgrades...

Search this Thread