Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

badpewter-z

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 07:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keith... good times Saturday, glad I could help! But like I have mentioned once already.... I'm not telling you where your drivetrain is until the Kooks show up! LoL

Got the fender all set.. I didn't see the mark but regardless, good thing Dieso was there to the rescue or otherwise it would have been for a certain someone!

Oh...and.... SPEC clutches 30K miles and 60-100 passes at the track!!

Also, Good seeing everyone again as well as a few new faces!
Old 04-09-2007, 08:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

looks good keith, i worked until 6:30 saturday...awesome weekend for me
Old 04-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cheesecake, are you smoking dope? You were getting the engine stand ready HOURS before it was needed and kept shoving it closer and closer to the car. If you never touched it then it would of been fine. I didn't move it, maybe you kept shoving it so close to the car before we had anything loose that it was ontop of me. I was leaning on the fender and the leg came crashing down on my arm (which by the way is fucked, I can't extend it and it's getting worse......diiiiiiiccckkkk).

I'm leaning over the car, the engine stand which should be 30 feet away is 2 feet from the car, hours early and getting shoved closer by the minute, you loosen the tie down for the leg and instead of letting it down soft you just let it rip like like a fucked up drawbridge, it smashes into me as I'm leaning on the car then bashes keiths car and it's my fault?

Wtf guys........what planet was I on saturday? From now on sit on your hands.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:09 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

This is why i Thanked you DIESO. it was being moved WAY to early. chessy should be greatfull to you that hes still alive god for bid it hit the fender when I TOLD CHESSY to "LEAVE IT"

so again DIESO sorry bout your arm though buddy

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
Cheesecake, are you smoking dope? You were getting the engine stand ready HOURS before it was needed and kept shoving it closer and closer to the car. If you never touched it then it would of been fine. I didn't move it, maybe you kept shoving it so close to the car before we had anything loose that it was ontop of me. I was leaning on the fender and the leg came crashing down on my arm (which by the way is fucked, I can't extend it and it's getting worse......diiiiiiiccckkkk).

I'm leaning over the car, the engine stand which should be 30 feet away is 2 feet from the car, hours early and getting shoved closer by the minute, you loosen the tie down for the leg and instead of letting it down soft you just let it rip like like a fucked up drawbridge, it smashes into me as I'm leaning on the car then bashes keiths car and it's my fault?

Wtf guys........what planet was I on saturday? From now on sit on your hands.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:09 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by PurEvl
looks good keith, i worked until 6:30 saturday...awesome weekend for me
hope it was worth it, you missed alot man, hows the hair ???
Old 04-09-2007, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

oh sure make excuses as you started to lean on the car, you bumped the hoist, knocking off the chain, which held up the leg, which then came down. I was holding off until the coast was clear... although it was pointed out that we needed more room to lower the legs down, than where I wanted too... I should of realized that off the bat. That hoist needs a wide girth
Old 04-09-2007, 10:11 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by speedy0009
Keith... good times Saturday, glad I could help! But like I have mentioned once already.... I'm not telling you where your drivetrain is until the Kooks show up! LoL

Got the fender all set.. I didn't see the mark but regardless, good thing Dieso was there to the rescue or otherwise it would have been for a certain someone!

Oh...and.... SPEC clutches 30K miles and 60-100 passes at the track!!

Also, Good seeing everyone again as well as a few new faces!
good seeing you too even though we thought it was a ghost at first

sorry bout the gas issue early on man

and next time someone hands you a part to put down dont light up like a xmas tree with joy, its a dead giveaway your gonna run off with it
i checked after and the intake was still there so your safe for that atleast
Old 04-09-2007, 10:16 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rhode Island Red
oh sure make excuses as you started to lean on the car, you bumped the hoist, knocking off the chain, which held up the leg, which then came down. I was holding off until the coast was clear... although it was pointed out that we needed more room to lower the legs down, than where I wanted too... I should of realized that off the bat. That hoist needs a wide girth
the chain was just around the top man, the straps are what hold the legs up next time just dont be so eager chessy. helps apreciatted but listen and dont over try man .
Old 04-09-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by badpewter-z
the chain was just around the top man, the straps are what hold the legs up next time just dont be so eager chessy. helps apreciatted but listen and dont over try man .
Thing was, I wasn't over-eager. Apparently the hoist was buried in car parts, from a certain car without thinking. Me and speedy cleared up the parts. I then pulled the hoist out, in preparation. There was no intent to use it then yeesh
Old 04-09-2007, 10:26 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I had a blast! I was just excited Speedy showed up! It was the one Sat. in like 2 years, that we didn't have to listen to Kieth crying!

I just covered my eyes when the engine hoist leg came crashing down on the car! I thought Keith was going to jam one of the tranny bolts into Cheesy's eye socket!

That would have been AWESOME!!
Old 04-09-2007, 10:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tracer X
I had a blast! I was just excited Speedy showed up! It was the one Sat. in like 2 years, that we didn't have to listen to KEIth crying!

I just covered my eyes when the engine hoist leg came crashing down on the car! I thought Keith was going to jam one of the tranny bolts into Cheesy's eye socket!

That would have been AWESOME!!
and he even stayed awhile

as for cheesy-
hes lucky im a calm person
Old 04-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No one told you to touch it, no one told you to move it, no one told you to keep shoving it closer to the car. But since you did and it came crashing down on me its my fault. You stupid idiot ******* dumb **** *** ****.

Your a stupid ****, I made sure keith knew it hit me not the car so you wouldn't get yelled at and you douse me like this.

Heaven forbid you take any blame.....point blank, if you ******* listened to me when I told you to leave the ******* thing alone then this wouldn't of happened. What part of "don't ******* touch it" do you not understand?

My fault.....**** you, it slams on me because you moved it over when you were told not to and its my fault. I hope you ******* die cheesy, you'll never admit to anything being your fault when it so ******* obvious.

Seriously, on your way home today I hope you get into an accident and die. I bet you'll come back from the dead to blame me.

******* moron. Don't touch it, don't touch it, don't move it, stop moving it, don't move it, stop..........BAM. "Well that's your fault joe". Where is a cattle prod when you need one. ******* listen to me so I can help you from blaming everything on me.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:46 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rhode Island Red
Thing was, I wasn't over-eager. Apparently the hoist was buried in car parts, from a certain car without thinking. Me and speedy cleared up the parts. I then pulled the hoist out, in preparation. There was no intent to use it then yeesh
brian i said leave it , you didnt end of story man. no excuesses , **** happens now thank joe your still alive
Old 04-09-2007, 10:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by badpewter-z
hope it was worth it, you missed alot man, hows the hair ???
cancelled, have to go this week Paged at 10:30 for the lose
Old 04-09-2007, 10:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

No one told you to touch it, no one told you to move it, no one told you to keep shoving it closer to the car. But since you did and it came crashing down on me its my fault. You stupid idiot ******* dumb **** *** ****.

Your a stupid ****, I made sure keith knew it hit me not the car so you wouldn't get yelled at and you douse me like this.

Heaven forbid you take any blame.....point blank, if you ******* listened to me when I told you to leave the ******* thing alone then this wouldn't of happened. What part of "don't ******* touch it" do you not understand?

My fault.....**** you, it slams on me because you moved it over when you were told not to and its my fault. I hope you ******* die cheesy, you'll never admit to anything being your fault when it so ******* obvious.

Seriously, on your way home today I hope you get into an accident and die. I bet you'll come back from the dead to blame me.

******* moron. Don't touch it, don't touch it, don't move it, stop moving it, don't move it, stop..........BAM. "Well that's your fault joe". Where is a cattle prod when you need one. ******* listen to me so I can help you from blaming everything on me.

xanax...aisle 5
Old 04-09-2007, 11:18 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Wow DIESO actually burned someone other than me! Cheesy it's a losing battle. It was your fault, nothing happened, just admit you fucked up, and all this could be over. It's ok, we've all made fucked up one time or another. Somehow, Don is always able to bail us out!
Old 04-09-2007, 11:48 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Alot of anger here
Old 04-09-2007, 11:49 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

BTW- who's the *** that left the AC acumulator on the car?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:58 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
BTW- who's the *** that left the AC acumulator on the car?
someone trying to save a minute
Old 04-09-2007, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

stupid idiot ******* dumb **** *** ****...stupid ****...******* listened ...******* ...*******...**** you...******* die ...******* obvious...******* moron... *******
Do you suffer from Tourette's syndrome?

THE only two sentences I could read...
...it slams on me because you moved it over when you were told not to and its my fault. ... Seriously, on your way home today I hope you get into an accident and die. I bet you'll come back from the dead to blame me.
I'd say you have anger issues, with wishing people die and stuff