Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 11:14 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

word!
Old 04-22-2007, 07:37 PM
12 Second Club

So yeah, I went out to that car show today at Bass Pro shop, and wow, literally five rows of mustangs of all years! I guess that was to be expected, i was just gonna roll through so i was going by the last row where thiers like seven or eight parkin spaces and thier was a white 99 trans am thirtyth anivarsary parked alone with a few old gents standing next to it and one of em asked me about my wheels so i parked it next to the bird. I was shooting the crap with these gens when a fella walked up with a camera an was complimenting my car and asked who the driver was, he wanted to take a picture with it and me and said it would be in next months Mustang Monthly and the guys i was standing with thought that was pretty funny! Seems like some real props to have the head of a mustang club compliment me on my car and want some pics!
Old 04-22-2007, 09:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, wrecked ur car to get a new paint job an now ur showcasing ur baby in a mustang mag? hmm...sounds like a new strategy! haha

but really dude, did u not expect someone from a mag to come and compliment u on ur car and ask for some shots? im surprised it didnt pose for a **** mag. ur car's hot man...

and ill be back 3 weekends from now...so about the 11th is when im home. naomi an i were talkn bout how the 4 1/2 of us need to go out again - outback, cheesecake factory, ghettyburger - somewhere - an just chill for a bit again. BUT, ur movin away from me when u get back from ur cute widdle "deployment" to NY, so u suck. we gotta do it before ya leave.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Teching In

People in here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members/659550-2nd-annual-f-body-cruise-colonial-parkway-williamsburg-va-june-2nd.html
Old 04-23-2007, 06:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gyrene2003
So yeah, I went out to that car show today at Bass Pro shop, and wow, literally five rows of mustangs of all years! I guess that was to be expected, i was just gonna roll through so i was going by the last row where thiers like seven or eight parkin spaces and thier was a white 99 trans am thirtyth anivarsary parked alone with a few old gents standing next to it and one of em asked me about my wheels so i parked it next to the bird. I was shooting the crap with these gens when a fella walked up with a camera an was complimenting my car and asked who the driver was, he wanted to take a picture with it and me and said it would be in next months Mustang Monthly and the guys i was standing with thought that was pretty funny! Seems like some real props to have the head of a mustang club compliment me on my car and want some pics!

Was a good show....My SS got 1st for later model Camaro's and my RS got 2nd in early model Camaro's.....only bad thing is that I got sunburt from being outside all day....good times though!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:01 AM
11 Second Club

Damn I leave for three days and this thing has like 30 minutes of reading on it to do.. lol. Well had a good trip, went paint ballin, and showed some ohio boys how its done. Good times.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Sweet...... That was to early for me and sleep was way to important.. LOL
Old 04-23-2007, 08:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Sweet...... That was to early for me and sleep was way to important.. LOL
Hey did you see me this morning, I was like two cars behind you on base, I was throwing some revs at you, so you would do the same. I wanted to hear how loud yours is.

Lane
Old 04-23-2007, 12:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by crazylane
Hey did you see me this morning, I was like two cars behind you on base, I was throwing some revs at you, so you would do the same. I wanted to hear how loud yours is.

Lane
Nah Man i didnt hear ya..... i pulled on Lil Creek this morning around 625...

Kyle
Old 04-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

great turnout at Jenro's and BP this weekend guys... had a great time as usual. The drive up was a blast... Mikes 'bird is damn strong. All you guy's cars run hard... I was just keeping up.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:24 PM
11 Second Club

Nah Man i didnt hear ya..... i pulled on Lil Creek this morning around 625...

Kyle
Yeah I seen you do a u-turn at the firehouse to hit the four way stop sign, I was right be hind you. I was not reving to loud, I did not wanna attrack to much un-wanted attention!! lol. Your car looks titty's with those DR's in the back and good lookin rims.

Lane
Old 04-23-2007, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
great turnout at Jenro's and BP this weekend guys... had a great time as usual. The drive up was a blast... Mikes 'bird is damn strong. All you guy's cars run hard... I was just keeping up.
This will be my last weekend in town, So I will be there, allready told the wife, and got my *** chewing, for not asking but telling. . I figured I would like to see all the nice rides again before I leave for good.

Lane
Old 04-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

I plan on going to the track Friday night if I can get out of duty.. but wither way I'll be out Saturday afternoon after I get off work.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by crazylane
Yeah I seen you do a u-turn at the firehouse to hit the four way stop sign, I was right be hind you. I was not reving to loud, I did not wanna attrack to much un-wanted attention!! lol. Your car looks titty's with those DR's in the back and good lookin rims.

Lane

Thanks man.... What are you and where to u work????

Shoot me a PM if ya dont want it posted in here.....

Kyle
Old 04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
12 Second Club

Ok, silver-mod-o, i race u and u gives mikes bird props? whats the delio man? Just messin, lookin forward to another sweet *** weekend though, hopefully the weather will permit!
Old 04-23-2007, 06:19 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks man.... What are you and where to u work????

Shoot me a PM if ya dont want it posted in here.....

Kyle
I work over at ACU-4, I work in the Machine Shop. MR Thats my rating. If you want at lunch or something we can meet up. I wana see that car. Lol. My number is 462-5935 ask for lane
Old 04-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Originally Posted by gyrene2003
Ok, silver-mod-o, i race u and u gives mikes bird props? whats the delio man? Just messin, lookin forward to another sweet *** weekend though, hopefully the weather will permit!
as far as I can tell. it will be nice this weekend just like last week....

-I would have ran you with the bottle but it wasnt up to temp yet... I think the outcome would have been a little different LOL... j/k dude,

your car is pretty quick though. I got walked for sure. Mike is a drivin SOB though. he can make that car do what he wants. I drive my A4 like I stole it... foot to the floor, and sit and watch... the lazy way of racing LOL...

-is anyone right now looking for a converter??? I have an SS4000 here I need to get rid of... its practically brand new.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
as far as I can tell. it will be nice this weekend just like last week....

-I would have ran you with the bottle but it wasnt up to temp yet... I think the outcome would have been a little different LOL... j/k dude,

your car is pretty quick though. I got walked for sure. Mike is a drivin SOB though. he can make that car do what he wants. I drive my A4 like I stole it... foot to the floor, and sit and watch... the lazy way of racing LOL...

-is anyone right now looking for a converter??? I have an SS4000 here I need to get rid of... its practically brand new.
How much? and how many miles are on it??
Old 04-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

it has less than 20 miles on it... its in a SS Silverado... it belongs to a very good friend of mine... changing motor combos and dosent need it I think he said $700 shipped... Like I said, its not even broken in yet.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:36 PM
12 Second Club

lane, lemmi get urs if u get that one!!!

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. In Here...