Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hey Don, Slowhawk??

Old 04-26-2007, 11:09 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Hey Don, Slowhawk??

Hey, just wondering what was going on with your race car?

i bring it up because a buddy was down that shop the other day and saw it there. said it looked close to being done. said it looked real good to!!
when is she comin out? any pics? sounds like its bad ***
Old 04-26-2007, 12:20 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Noyzee
Hey, just wondering what was going on with your race car?

i bring it up because a buddy was down that shop the other day and saw it there. said it looked close to being done. said it looked real good to!!
when is she comin out? any pics? sounds like its bad ***
It's pretty much done. Seriously I have no time to build it right now.It will be out of the shop soon and I'll tinker with wiring it up,fuel system ect. Then next winter I'll take a month off and do the drivetrain.

Right now I'm watching all you guy's with the LSX blocks and see if there is problems. I'm pointed toward's a 450ci,106mm turbo with glide for next year.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
It's pretty much done. Seriously I have no time to build it right now.It will be out of the shop soon and I'll tinker with wiring it up,fuel system ect. Then next winter I'll take a month off and do the drivetrain.

Right now I'm watching all you guy's with the LSX blocks and see if there is problems. I'm pointed toward's a 450ci,106mm turbo with glide for next year.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:48 PM
8 second mod

oh so it wont be out till next season. good deal. take your time, do it right and it pays off. my wiring is so neet andclean its so easy to add what i need or trace somthing out ect.
good luck.
got any updated pics?

i'll let you know how my lsx works out
Old 04-26-2007, 04:23 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Noyzee
oh so it wont be out till next season. good deal. take your time, do it right and it pays off. my wiring is so neet andclean its so easy to add what i need or trace somthing out ect.
good luck.
got any updated pics?

i'll let you know how my lsx works out
I wanted to get it done this year but the warm weather stayed too long which kept alot of cars on the road.Our bussiness picked up a ton.We had no time off and I'm working atleast 6 days a week.

My plan is the same on the wiring.We are tossing all the stock stuff and ease will be the #1 priority.I do not want to waste time tracing wires if there is a problem.

There are no recent pics but I'll take some next time we stop by. Everything is heavy duty.The BMR track bar is litterally cut into the whole floor to get the right angle and some serious tire will fit into the mini tub since coil over shocks are used.

While I was bored today we talked to a GM rep. that has been trying to work with us on a future race car.There is a good chance that GM will sponsor alot of parts for the car which will help the $$ part of it.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:34 PM
8 second mod

wow, good deal!!!! good luck with it.
sounds like it should be nice
Old 04-26-2007, 11:55 PM
11 Second Club

Certainly sounds like badass set-up!! Sounds like a monster in the making!

Search this Thread