Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Got hit in the Vette :(

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 06:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1LT1
Even more ironic is that I've known/known of both of you (known Rob for years, met RJ at Cartek a couple times) who happen to work in relatively close proximity to each other for years and yet you're only crossing paths now LOL.
LOL
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

that damage isnt horrible. it shouldnt take long to be good as new.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:50 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Jersey_TA
LOL
Lol, my job has me gone all the time. I tried to have a Ft Dix/McGuire car club thing a while ago but I got zero responses. There are a few bad *** cars here, you just never see them. I'd like to get them out once in a while.

That guy, Kustom something or whatever his name is did a nice job with my black car. The paint was so smooth it didn't match the factory orange peal that is on the C6s. Of course you have to be a retard like me to notice that, but like I said I'd go see him again to do my Z06 rear qtrs.

Marc, last few times I was up at Dave's I didn't see you there. I coulda sworn they paid you to hang around and say nice things about them on the interweb! lol.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:39 AM
10 Second Club

Smile

Originally Posted by AintQik
Marc, last few times I was up at Dave's I didn't see you there. I coulda sworn they paid you to hang around and say nice things about them on the interweb! lol.
Yeah they used to but they do such awesome/impressive work that I told them that I'd still hang around/whisper sweet things about them for free!
Maybe I'll catch ya there again one of these days, I was there just yesterday and even had dinner with Dave and Julio actually.

And if you're ever around Fort Dix/McGuire on Sunday nights you should try and swing by the Cherry Hill Mall area, we (www.controlled-insanity.net) meet in front of the old Tower Records in a parking lot between Olive Garden and Red Lobster, good turnouts and lotsa fun.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Regular

If I had a friggin car I would. Been meaning to head down there. I had my Dad's mint 96 Z28 vert with RK kit, but my friggin girlgriend's dad bought it and made me leave it at his house. My motor is supposed to be done next week, but I hear that evey week I call for the last 3 months.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:57 AM
TECH Resident

damn man, sorry to hear that. At least it wasn't put on you since you were behind him and the car will be fixed soon. It's not as bad as it could be.

On another note I can't make it again on sunday to tower records They put me on another TDY already!
Old 06-01-2007, 04:02 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaroguy26
damn man, sorry to hear that. At least it wasn't put on you since you were behind him and the car will be fixed soon. It's not as bad as it could be.

On another note I can't make it again on sunday to tower records They put me on another TDY already!
Yeah they tend to do that alot. It's ok, we'll roll out there when you can.