Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

The dumbest Tex OZ700 question ever

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 08:03 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default The dumbest Tex OZ700 question ever

Ok, here's the skinny. I just got back from Israel and my motor was waiting at the house for me. I have to move in the next month and I got no time to get all my crap together. When I got home my father in law picked up my flywheel and pressure plate from the machine shop and they said the pressure plate was so bad they could not balance it and I should not use it. They suspect something is warped. So, now I'm out a clutch and I'm in trouble.

I have a Textralia OZ700 with a Z disc on order but it does not look liek it will be here in the next day or so. I'm so pressed for time a week might kill me.

If anybody has an OZ700 new and are waiting to put it in, or waiting for their motor or something please let me know. I absolutely have to get this hunk of crap together now and I paid for the clutch thinking it would just be a few days. So, I'm screwed. Mine should be here sometime soon.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:07 AM
TECH Resident

Why not double order a clutch from a sponsor and get it overnighted to you?
Old 07-03-2007, 02:13 PM
TECH Regular

Because I bought it from a vendor that is local and I didn't really want to screw him over. But, due to some miracle, the clutch showed up today 15 minutes after I typed this. Wishful thinking I guess. I'm putting her together now.