Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

This woman needs to drop it and STFU

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default This woman needs to drop it and STFU

I'm sure most of us in the area, and after recent events... around the world know of Don Imus, and the whole saga over 3 words.

New
Read This

This woman needs to get her head out of her ***.

1. I guarentee that every day she was referred to by a derogotory name during the college day, by someone.

2. The only reason this was such a big problem in the first place is because rutgers lost the national title, and needed attention.

3. Don Imus has been on the radio for over 20 years without incident, raised millions of dollars for charity, and is fired over 3 words.

4. Amazing this lawsuit would come just after Imus just settled with CBS for over 100 million dollars.

5. Defamation of character? She's a college student, and basketball player, not a supreme court judge, you have to have character before it can be taken.

6. I am not saying that there shouldn't have been any punishment for Imus, this just should have been dropped way long ago.

This is just my opinion(rant) on this topic, that has been bothering me for some time.

Gary
Old 08-15-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha f- imus he sucks and i hope she tortures that old loser.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:56 PM
10 Second Club

theres too many crybies in this country that are sue happy and will do anything to get free money.

just like the woman who sued Mcdonalds for hot coffee. last time i checked coffe was hot. or the ppl that sued them cause they got fat.

i dont know who id want to slap the **** out of more, the plantiff or the jury tha gave them the ridiculous amounts of money.

rant off, i just get aggrivated by this kind of stuff

-brandon
Old 08-15-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Resident

I sure hope she knows what she is getting into. By the time Imus' lawyers get done with her, she "nappy headed ho" will be the least of her worries. They are gonna dig up stuff on this woman that she did not even think existed.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:16 PM
TECH Addict

i cant stand when i heard someone say those nappy headed hos were 'scarred for life' after what Imus said....then gee, what happened a few weeks later. oh thats right, the virginia tech MURDERS.....now who does that filthy publicitiy ***** scumbag sharpton really think is scarred for life.....some dumb *** college basketball players, or the dozen of men and women who eye witnessed friends of theirs being SHOT AND KILLED in front of them.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

funny thing is that if imus said that about them a day after the virginia tech murders took place it would have blown over and nothing would have happened.

That dumb black bitch won't get a cent by the time this is all over, she and her whole family will be so broke from paying all the lawyer retainer fees that are bound to be needed to even persue a lawsuit of this level they won't even be able to afford to get their hair did LOL
Old 08-15-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
funny thing is that if imus said that about them a day after the virginia tech murders took place it would have blown over and nothing would have happened.

That dumb black bitch won't get a cent by the time this is all over, she and her whole family will be so broke from paying all the lawyer retainer fees that are bound to be needed to even persue a lawsuit of this level they won't even be able to afford to get their hair did LOL
JL...tell us how you really feel lol
Old 08-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys get too worked up over this stuff. If she wants to sue, let her sue. The law firm knows she going to end up with something. If she does well, the rest of the team will be in court next.

This has become the American way my friends....
Old 08-15-2007, 11:07 PM
TECH Addict

How the hell is she scarred for life? The **** that Imus said will have no effect. Friggen lawyers....

And besides, Imus' lawyer will probably be able to show that she actually is a nappy headed Ho lol.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:18 AM
TECH Resident

Wow that is so friggin stupid....just like someone said about mcdonalds making people fat and the hot coffee.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:37 AM
Teching In

Default dumb black bitch?

Originally Posted by JL ws-6

the nappy headed hoes thing is petty i agree but is the dumb black bitch necessary?
Old 08-16-2007, 04:28 AM
Race your car!

at this point, yes. If it was a white chick, I'd say stupid white chick if that makes it any better.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:36 AM
Race your car!

Originally Posted by Demonicbird00
JL...tell us how you really feel lol

sorry.... it just hits m the wrong way. The whole thing is nothing more then someone looking for a free ride in life, IMO not much different then having 6 people all working living in the same section 8 housing, with only one of them on the lease. That way I can pay for 1/2 the rent thru my taxes, while 4 adults live in a house that gets rented to one of them for about 400 bucks a month because the lease holder makes 400 a week, meanwhile there is 3 other income's in the house of 500+ a week.... Meanwhile, they all drive brand new 50K cars that are in their grandmothers name, and all leave the house everyday wearing 800 dollars worth of clothes I have some across the street from me doing just this and it disgusts me like you can't even know. This, is the same mentality IMO. Scarrred a reputation LOL.... what reputation.... in order to deface someone's reputation, they first have to have one... or it hit home with hr and she doesn't want the world to know that it is thr truth, which is my guess.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ShevrolayZ28

And besides, Imus' lawyer will probably be able to show that she actually is a nappy headed Ho lol.
Imus will settle out of court so that the nappy headed ho can get her hair done and no longer be a nappy headed ho- just a ho.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:49 AM
10 Second Club

She's a ****. Notice this comes months after her "accepting his apology" along with the other players. I bet she didn't even have the mental capacity to think of a lawsuit before a lawyer brought it up to her. Since when the **** does hurt feelings equate to millions of dollars.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:57 AM
TECH Veteran

All I'm going say to about this is MAIN STREAM RAP. If Rap isn't defamation of character to women than I don't know what is.

******* bullshit! I bet that "HO" listens to rap too! You don't see women going around suing rappers, do you?
Old 08-16-2007, 06:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Oh by the way. In the words of a great rapper Ice Cube; Givin’ Up The Nappy Dugout.

Where were the lawsuits from that song?
Old 08-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Race your car!

Originally Posted by Mr. B
so that the nappy headed ho can get her hair done

no no bob, she has to get her hair did....... get the terminology right LOL.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Race your car!

Originally Posted by Big Mike
I bet that "HO" listens to rap too! You don't see women going around suing rappers, do you?
no truer statment could be made... I think the court proceedings should start by looking at her CD collection... case would be thrown out of court in about 5 minutes.

I want to visit rutgers now next fall hoping to run into her just to call her a "*****"... so the terminology can be right LOL>
Old 08-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Say what u will... shell be laughing all the way to the bank when shes done with this unfortunately. Welcome to America. On the upside last I heard Imus struck a deal with XM radio so hell be able to say what he wants when he gets on there lol.