Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Off to Memphis tomorrow!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007 | 08:12 AM
Humanitarian

Brent. I can only fly out of logan so I stick with united or us airways. I'm trying to build up points which is cool. I have the feeling this will surely get boring as all hell in time but for the time being I'm enjoyig it, I'm out of the office, hanging out, t shirt and jeans just sitting around. I end my day tomorrow at 10 am to fly back and still get 12 hours overtime tomorrow. Easy easy overtime.

Don I hear ya, the last two weekends someone was flying in so I had to entertain them. This weekend and next were supposed to be my b.s. Time with you goof *****. Tomorrow I am still stopping by, I doubt the girls will be around by 7.30 pm but I want to come over. Next weeked merrill lynch is cutting over because the miami trip was cancelled and they were waiting on me a the weekend after I am flying somewhere on my own. Sucks but it will soon be over and I'll be back to drinking beer and throwing the empties are marcels squash.
Old 09-28-2007 | 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

hope to see you back with a beer in hand
Old 09-29-2007 | 04:59 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Rhode Island Red
Corrected your not even rating on my BS meter yet. Go hang out with Noyzee . Go to your mommy and cry a river...
haha, pretty funny, just about every post you put up says somthing about me. you have a secret crush on me or somthing?