Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone know a good alignment shop...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone know a good alignment shop...

...in the Bucks County/Central NJ area? I need someone I can work with to get the rear squared in my car. I want to avoid that blank stare when I say you can adjust the panhard and lower control arms.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned

Fran: I'm in North Jersey unfortunately, but a bulk of our business is the suspension aspect. We have our own custom in-house line of suspension items (Soon to be released for public sale), and a 2007 Snap-On VD31 Aligner in-house. We have done numerous setups for street/strip/rr/ac, etc.

My suspension guru, Jay, is not a robot working for the "green" specs on the alignment machine. He actually knows how suspension works, as opposed to watching the video that the program provides on how to adjust caster
Old 01-28-2008, 06:25 AM
TECH Regular

Matt, you were on my list, but I was hoping to find something a little closer (it's a bit of a hump to Passaic from where I live...especially if I'm dog-tracking all the way there!). If I don't come up with any reasonable alternatives, you can be sure you'll be getting a call from me.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Banned

Ya Fran it stinks that we are that far away. I don't know anyone towards you, I know someone in Paramus but then I'd say just come to me anyways

Good luck, if not we'll take care of you up here.

-Matt
Old 01-28-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Fran D
Matt, you were on my list, but I was hoping to find something a little closer (it's a bit of a hump to Passaic from where I live...especially if I'm dog-tracking all the way there!). If I don't come up with any reasonable alternatives, you can be sure you'll be getting a call from me.
Well I could always transport your car to the shop I am in the PA/NJ area all the time

Pete
Old 01-28-2008, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

Hmmm...not quite sure if I'm in the position yet, Pete, but it's good to know there's a resource available.