Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Tentative NED schedule

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008 | 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha, they are there in anticipation of one of those big burn outs being a big breakage ;D
people love to watch a car break under extreme torque
Old 03-05-2008 | 02:15 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jokeman
When is the car coming south for the new power?
As soon as I dig the trailer out of the snow banks. Hopefully I'll find time to dig it out this weekend and then it's just on Noyzee's schedule for taking the motor out.

Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo
haha, they are there in anticipation of one of those big burn outs being a big breakage ;D
people love to watch a car break under extreme torque
My car loves burn outs... she waits until the 60' mark to break things.
Old 03-05-2008 | 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

heh atleast ya make it off the line, thats what matters lol
Old 03-05-2008 | 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nautilus
As soon as I dig the trailer out of the snow banks. Hopefully I'll find time to dig it out this weekend and then it's just on Noyzee's schedule for taking the motor out.
Hmm....I suppose he might need his motor lift back then
Old 03-05-2008 | 03:48 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jokeman
Hmm....I suppose he might need his motor lift back then
lol... no rush. We may end up doing it al Lou's anyway. What do you need a motor lift for? Your truck?
Old 03-06-2008 | 03:34 PM
On The Tree

lol... no rush. We may end up doing it al Lou's anyway. What do you need a motor lift for? Your truck?
Correct. I needed it to get the crate off the 18 wheeler.
Old 03-06-2008 | 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

hey timmy i'll be there to watch u quick street boys go at it... are u noyzee and lou planning on running that class? if so it should be a hell of a showdown...

also chevyfest was an awesome event last year, much better then the corporate bullcrap super chevy show... i made it to the 3rd round in the street payout class but then forgot to refill the gas tank and ran out of gas during my burnout lol eh beginners mistake.. it was my first real bracket race and i was excited i made it that far lol...

but i will be up there all the time with a new setup running the street class in NED Points and i'll be running the street classes at all the special events hoping to run consistant high 12's
Old 03-07-2008 | 06:12 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
hey timmy i'll be there to watch u quick street boys go at it... are u noyzee and lou planning on running that class? if so it should be a hell of a showdown...

also chevyfest was an awesome event last year, much better then the corporate bullcrap super chevy show... i made it to the 3rd round in the street payout class but then forgot to refill the gas tank and ran out of gas during my burnout lol eh beginners mistake.. it was my first real bracket race and i was excited i made it that far lol...

but i will be up there all the time with a new setup running the street class in NED Points and i'll be running the street classes at all the special events hoping to run consistant high 12's
Thats the plan at this point... Unless Noyzee has the ***** to dial it up and run with the big boys in the 8.50 class

Lou is down a little at the moment due to an injury, not sure if or how much he'll be able to race this year. He'll be there as always but I'm not sure how often we'll see his car go down the track. Hopefully he'll be good to go in a couple months. Lou's brother is also getting his car ready so it's possible there could be four of us running in the same class

Either way I think the Quickstreet racing is going to be awsome this year, the classes were getting bigger as the year went on and more people were showing up to watch. Can't wait.
Old 03-07-2008 | 06:35 AM
TECH Junkie

I'm looking forward to finally racing again and competing in big events. Sick of being the crew chief all the time
Old 03-07-2008 | 08:23 AM
11 Second Club

Thats the plan at this point... Unless Noyzee has the ***** to dial it up and run with the big boys in the 8.50 class

Lou is down a little at the moment due to an injury, not sure if or how much he'll be able to race this year. He'll be there as always but I'm not sure how often we'll see his car go down the track. Hopefully he'll be good to go in a couple months. Lou's brother is also getting his car ready so it's possible there could be four of us running in the same class

Either way I think the Quickstreet racing is going to be awsome this year, the classes were getting bigger as the year went on and more people were showing up to watch. Can't wait.
what does lou's brother drive? i dont think i've ever seen him with a car at the track?..... my father works with there father.... lol 4 of u guys racing that would be a sight to see... yea i mean wats better then watching 9 sec cars go at it? its real racing, with real cars not like pro mods and dragsters... its awesome to spectate... i'll prolly be at ned the entire summer neways lol
Old 03-07-2008 | 09:05 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
what does lou's brother drive? i dont think i've ever seen him with a car at the track?..... my father works with there father.... lol 4 of u guys racing that would be a sight to see... yea i mean wats better then watching 9 sec cars go at it? its real racing, with real cars not like pro mods and dragsters... its awesome to spectate... i'll prolly be at ned the entire summer neways lol
He drove Lou's orange mustang the whole first half of last year until lou built his motor. This year Derrick will have his maroon fox body out there.
Old 03-07-2008 | 11:23 AM
8 second mod

pretty sure me and lou will be running with the big boys. i enjoy running my car for new bests, not sand baggin to a 9.5 every pass. and the 200 shot with 1.2 60's is a rush.

we will set timmy's car up for the 9.5 class so it will run 9.5 no messin around, then we will tune it up a bit and get an 8 second pass just to get it done.

i cant wait to race now, first time in 3 years i accually want to race.
Old 03-07-2008 | 11:30 AM
11 Second Club

sounds like an exciting season of racing for u north shore boys
Old 03-07-2008 | 11:54 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
we will set timmy's car up for the 9.5 class so it will run 9.5 no messin around, then we will tune it up a bit and get an 8 second pass just to get it done.
No talk of 8 second passes... Then I'll have to live up to it.
Old 03-07-2008 | 11:55 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
i cant wait to race now, first time in 3 years i accually want to race.
About time!
Old 03-07-2008 | 12:01 PM
8 second mod

No talk of 8 second passes... Then I'll have to live up to it.
lol, 9.5 that is all