Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone know this guy?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 05:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Assassin66
fkr didnt send ****...i called em earlier but he didnt answer (blocked my # like the first time) i'll try and call him again from my office phone

yes and your lucky I picked up with the first blocked number..why block your number? if I dont pick up leave me a message with a number and ill call you back.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:26 PM
10 Second Club

Money is refunded..im going to go through all my tracking numbers tonight and if I find out you did in fact receive it..I dont mind taking a ride to where you are. Its funny how the other 7 people whos parts were sent out that day got their stuff, but you didnt.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Snyper
You and I already talked and no not telephathically, but through a PM which you obviously never responded too. And with that MAF...he never changed his address so I sent it to the one in his PAYPAL account..so it was his fault not mine. And you really think "paying me a visit" would be a smart choice? threats over the internet are just as serious as verbal threats...esp when you dont know who your sending them too.
Threats? i never threatened you...saying imma show up doesnt mean **** so calm the hell down because you dont know who ur talking to either

Money is refunded..im going to go through all my tracking numbers tonight and if I find out you did in fact receive it..I dont mind taking a ride to where you are. Its funny how the other 7 people whos parts were sent out that day got their stuff, but you didnt.
Money has been refunded...i never received the PS pump...and what is this? your threating me now? you can come down whenever you want dude

7 people? if i'm not mistaken you originally said 20 when i talked to you...anyhow...check your numbers...you'll see that i never received anything...get your refund from DHL
Old 03-27-2008, 06:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Assassin66
Threats? i never threatened you...saying imma show up doesnt mean **** so calm the hell down because you dont know who ur talking to either

Money has been refunded...i never received the PS pump...and what is this? your threating me now? you can come down whenever you want dude

7 people? if i'm not mistaken you originally said 20 when i talked to you...anyhow...check your numbers...you'll see that i never received anything...get your refund from DHL

I didnt say you threatend me I was talking about the other morons. And no im not threatening you either but it isnt the first time its happend to me. And its was literally 8 including you and the other 7 got their stuff. I never intended to screw you over..and I stopped responding to your PMs after I gave you my number.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

I didnt say you threatend me I was talking about the other morons. And no im not threatening you either but it isnt the first time its happend to me. And its was literally 8 including you and the other 7 got their stuff. I never intended to screw you over..and I stopped responding to your PMs after I gave you my number.
Well i never got that pm...its the second time this happens to me (not receiving a pm from a member)
Old 03-27-2008, 06:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Synper refunded the money, this is ended no needs for threats from anyone