Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Shops in Lancaster Pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Shops in Lancaster Pa

Hey guys, I need to have a trans swap done on my 01 Silverado and I was wondering if there are any good shops close to Lancaster that would give me a good deal. I was going to do the install myself but the ceiling is to low in my garage to get my truck high enough. I know a guy that will do it for about $600 but he is over an hour away and I am hoping there is a good shop closer to Lancaster. Let me know. Thanks
Old 04-05-2008, 12:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

pm sent
Old 04-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Feel free to give me a call i can help you out with that. Im not sure exactly how far i am from you but feel free to mapquest it.... Let me know if i can be any help to you.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2ktransam
Hey guys, I need to have a trans swap done on my 01 Silverado and I was wondering if there are any good shops close to Lancaster that would give me a good deal. I was going to do the install myself but the ceiling is to low in my garage to get my truck high enough. I know a guy that will do it for about $600 but he is over an hour away and I am hoping there is a good shop closer to Lancaster. Let me know. Thanks
I think DiabloFormula on here works at Landis Transmissions, maybe PM him and see if he can help you out. He lives in Leola.